Question about Little for Big

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the word I was looking for was biological.

You use whatever words you want to use, I'll use the ones I want to use :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Iron and Prillprillprill
I've met the LFB crew in person at teddy con, didnt really see the whole "against LGBT" attitude with them, they were very helpful to anyone who shopped in person, the only difference that I could see was a culture difference since they are from a different part of the world. Idk just my perception.

Reactions: LupintheWolf
camille said:
Well, they somehow seem better than LFB. Especially when they have adult latex pacifiers, something that I really wanted after I started buying ABDL stuff.

A lie can travel around the world and back again while the truth is lacing up its boots.”—Mark Twain

Not saying that it is not possible that LFB may have something against the transgender population. But, it is also possible that a few people that felt that the company has something against trans population start something against the company and all person joined ranks behind them and now it is the truth. As with all things, purchase what you like, buy what you want, and support the ones you feel deserve your support. Be happy with yourself and with what you like, be your own person.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, DloverUK and sissygirlpink
PhilanderNita said:
Well, they somehow seem better than LFB. Especially when they have adult latex pacifiers, something that I really wanted after I started buying ABDL stuff.

I think so, but LFB cater to different markets their media seems to suggest their mostly into DDLG and fetishized slim models, which is fine for those that have an interest in that but those are only subsets of a much larger population of people with an interest in larger sized infant/toddler/child clothing and accessories.

Most of their product ranges don't appeal to me personally... which is fine, but that coupled with allegations of transphobia makes me glad I haven't purchased from them. I care about where I spend my money and value being a good ally over purchasing accessories to my interests and there are other companies that I prefer anyway.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
PhilanderNita said:

Apparently Etsy and some Instagram stores provide pacis too; though I haven't used those sources myself yet. Some people seem to have a huge collection of pacis, I'm happy with just my main one and a spare.

Dotty diapers make a pride diaper ... There good i use them.

Reactions: Prillprillprill
PurplePup89 said:
That baffles me seeing as I've always known there to be a significant population of trans (and LGBTQ+) littles, but they're likely catering more to the hetero-dominated DD/LG crowd.

Even still, it's overwhelmingly stupid and undoubtedly bad for business to publicly make such comments, especially when your business directly ties into kink/sex markets.
There are a lot of folks in our community, some on this site, that are openly discriminatory against the trans community. Our community is already discriminated against, so it blows my mind that anyone in our community would feel they have any right to discriminate against anyone else or any other group. That said, I haven't been able to find factual evidence of LFBs transgressions on this matter. There's been a lot of anecdotal stories and a posted chat, which could have been with anyone and claimed to have been with a LFB rep. Until I see something that seems real, they make my favorite diaper and I'll order from them. The FetLife post was not convincing to me, because there's no proof of who the conversation was actually with

Reactions: BJsTyLeZ, GatoChihuahua, DloverUK and 3 others
LFB heavily sell things with sexy models which both paints ABDLI+ as mainly a kink (and it is NOT) and gives the - IMO - wrong impression that woman into this world are really really ridiculously good looking (yep that is a Zoolander ref'!).
LFB hardly have male models in their product photos ...I know, I have checked that.
-
BW

Reactions: babylock1
katierichards7777 said:
There are a lot of folks in our community, some on this site, that are openly discriminatory against the trans community. Our community is already discriminated against, so it blows my mind that anyone in our community would feel they have any right to discriminate against anyone else or any other group. That said, I haven't been able to find factual evidence of LFBs transgressions on this matter. There's been a lot of anecdotal stories and a posted chat, which could have been with anyone and claimed to have been with a LFB rep. Until I see something that seems real, they make my favorite diaper and I'll order from them. The FetLife post was not convincing to me, because there's no proof of who the conversation was actually with
This, exactly. Their Amazon store looks better to me than the male crotch shots I've seen on places like the Daily Diaper site. In fact, there is not a single photo of a diaper being worn by any of their models, which to me shows some dignity towards their customers.

Reactions: DloverUK, sissygirlpink and babylock1
Honeywell6180 said:
This, exactly. Their Amazon store looks better to me than the male crotch shots I've seen on places like the Daily Diaper site. In fact, there is not a single photo of a diaper being worn by any of their models, which to me shows some dignity towards their customers.
I'm not judging anyone who does or does not shop on their site or otherwise. They are the only diaper that provides what I'm looking for to feel comfortable, secure and protected when I wear in public. And that is a thing that matters to me.

Honeywell6180 said:
Hmm, are you saying that not having any models wearing the products they sell, shows dignity to their customers?

Are there any other messages you think could be inferred by not having any models wearing diapers? Or even any male models?

FridgeMagnetFish said:
Hmm, are you saying that not having any models wearing the products they sell, shows dignity to their customers?

Are there any other messages you think could be inferred by not having any models wearing diapers? Or even any male models?

I buy their diapers because they work, and they work very well. In fact, they fit and work better than the Tykables brand in my opinion. Certainly better than what ABUniverse offers (at least from my experience), especially since they so severely downgraded their SDK product. And yes, as an added bonus, I don't have to look at bare chested male models when I buy the Little For Big diapers. What matters to kitierichards7777, matters to me too.

Reactions: BJsTyLeZ and DloverUK
I Find it funny how lfb is so anti LGBT+ when they have a harley queen onsie when harley queen is connonacly a lesbian with poison ivy and a female onsie that reads "I♡ mommy"

Reactions: TigerDL and odd1inSyde
Well, that's upsetting. I guess I'm not ordering from them anymore.

pampers4U said:
I've met the LFB crew in person at teddy con, didnt really see the whole "against LGBT" attitude with them, they were very helpful to anyone who shopped in person, the only difference that I could see was a culture difference since they are from a different part of the world. Idk just my perception.
The way I see it is the staff can be nice but that doesn't mean the boss isn't a total piece of shit

Reactions: odd1inSyde
katierichards7777 said:
I can say sadly the same is the case of the furry fandom hell in every fandom there are asshole the ones that are the worst are the ones who try to use being a part of the fandom to justify thier behavior

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
SoakedinTexas said:
A lie can travel around the world and back again while the truth is lacing up its boots.”—Mark Twain

Not saying that it is not possible that LFB may have something against the transgender population. But, it is also possible that a few people that felt that the company has something against trans population start something against the company and all person joined ranks behind them and now it is the truth. As with all things, purchase what you like, buy what you want, and support the ones you feel deserve your support. Be happy with yourself and with what you like, be your own person.
That is true and so far the only proof is from social media which can easily be faked the main question to ask at that point is was it faked or was it official. We can't really take everything we read online to be truth

Last edited:
Reactions: BJsTyLeZ, GatoChihuahua, Prillprillprill and 1 other person
I think lfb are okay. I never saw any compelling evidence of most of these claims.

I think they should hire whatever models they want. If they don't hire trans models it's because that's not what will sell their clothes . If you have a problem with that, it's the customers' preferences and bias you should have a problem with.
The company is obviously going to do whatever makes them the most money.

There are plenty of other companies that use different kinds of models (trans, old, overweight etc) which is fine, but since I'm none of those myself I'd rather see something modelled on someone who looks more like me.

Reactions: BJsTyLeZ, legojoker88, Abdlchriscrinkle and 1 other person
SoakedinTexas said:

Hi,

I’m not just singling out your message because I agree with it but, I agree with the argument in the sense that a lot of reputational damage comes from spin by the few.

This does seem to be the case to me.

Sorry to anyone that disagrees but hey, they are a company, they have a market, they target the people that likes their stuff.

They may not be in the wider market, do they have to be? No. Do I need to market underpants to ladies or panties to men? No but I could choose to say unisex or I’m LGTBQ+ friendly but as a business, I don’t have to.

As a side note, I have posted about more unisex, better sizing guides and a global review of sizes in a unisex manner.

That doesn’t mean they won’t sell their stuff to me and they have.

It’s my choice whether if it fits or suits and actually it does fit so what’s the problem?

I, like others would like some proof of all these allegations because all I’ve read and heard so far is hearsay. If the model was refused through gender, where’s the court case?

And, they do make some really sweet quality stuff, just my two penneth, shoot me down in flames if you want to but business is business pure and simple.

Jenny xx

❤️

Reactions: BJsTyLeZ, Iron, GatoChihuahua and 4 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back