Question about Little for Big

Status
Not open for further replies.
SissyJenny2 said:
Hi,

I’m not just singling out your message because I agree with it but, I agree with the argument in the sense that a lot of reputational damage comes from spin by the few.

This does seem to be the case to me.

Sorry to anyone that disagrees but hey, they are a company, they have a market, they target the people that likes their stuff.

They may not be in the wider market, do they have to be? No. Do I need to market underpants to ladies or panties to men? No but I could choose to say unisex or I’m LGTBQ+ friendly but as a business, I don’t have to.

As a side note, I have posted about more unisex, better sizing guides and a global review of sizes in a unisex manner.

That doesn’t mean they won’t sell their stuff to me and they have.

It’s my choice whether if it fits or suits and actually it does fit so what’s the problem?

I, like others would like some proof of all these allegations because all I’ve read and heard so far is hearsay. If the model was refused through gender, where’s the court case?

And, they do make some really sweet quality stuff, just my two penneth, shoot me down in flames if you want to but business is business pure and simple.

Jenny xx

❤️
That is honestly a fair point I mean hell the original owner of Chick-fil-A was openly donating to anti lgbt+ groups and publix donates to the NRA in America that doesn't mean you should force others to stop being patrons just cause you don't support the causes they donate to if you really feel strongly you can make a petition online saying you want LFB to be LGBT+ friendly and get those who agree with you to sign it

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: Diaperman95, SoakedinTexas and sissygirlpink
My Notes:
I have bought my LFB clothing from Amazon and off of eBay.
Have noticed the photos on DD where the model is wearing diapers (sometimes bulky double up).
None of this seen in the retail photos.
One doesn't need to buy onesies with the purpose of wearing diapers - functional or fantasy.
The wearing of the LFB onesie is what I consider a personal matter of fashion meets function.
I haven't seen or read of any ANTI-LGBTQ issues by the manufacture or seller.
I have criticized certain aspects of the onesie garment in sizing fabric and wearability.
Reading the replies here will not change my behavior in purchasing and wearing the LFB line of clothing !

Reactions: SoakedinTexas and sissygirlpink
LupintheWolf said:
That is honestly a fair point I mean hell the original owner of Chick-fil-A was openly donating to anti lgbt+ groups and publix donates to the NRA in America that doesn't mean you should force others to stop being patrons just cause you don't support the causes they donate to if you really feel strongly you can make a petition online saying you want LFB to be LGBT+ friendly and get those who agree with you to sign it
So what is your point?

I might be missing something but I really don’t know what your trying to say in this statement.

Jenny

Reactions: chrischrischris
SissyJenny2 said:
So what is your point?

I might be missing something but I really don’t know what your trying to say in this statement.

Jenny
Basically just because a corporate entity is accused of something you don't support you yourself can choose to not support them but you can't force others to stop doing business with them if you really want the company to to support your views there is many sites that allow you to make a petition online and if you get enough signatures maybe the company will change thier ways. In the end every business that does shady stuff will still get business from people who are not on the same base in many ways ether they aren't informed or they don't go by your walk of life.

For example I personally don't like rearz because of thier shady shit and I frankly don't like thier products quality, but that doesn't mean I can rag on anyone who still buys rearz

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperman95 and SoakedinTexas
But where’s the evidence to support your convictions for negativity toward this corporate entity.

I can’t see anything but hearsay. Social media is not reliable, nor can it be used to enforce anything without the documented evidence. Only to support slander where statements are proven to be unfounded.

If like the other organisation, you are purporting that they make unwise funding choices, there will be evidence in their financial statements and returns, show me.

As I said, if the model was refused employment on the basis of gender, where is the court case?

Otherwise this is a legitimate business which has its own model for marketing and is very successful. They support our community very well in my opinion, no matter what gender, sexuality or ethnic origin their models are. However they depict their items or the themes they wish to follow, they make the stuff that sells.

I don’t see them making homophobic or any other sort of offensive clothing so I ask you again, what is your point?

Jenny

Reactions: DloverUK, Honeywell6180, chrischrischris and 1 other person
Right but what I'm saying is whether you choose to believe the accusations or not the most anyone can do is decide whether or not to do business with them can't force somone else's decisions

Ok, I neither choose to believe or not and nor do I intend to influence anyone else in their decision to buy or not to buy.

However it is clear in this thread that many are being misled to make a decision on hearsay and lack of quality evidence.

People are being influenced with nuance of impropriety or, poor social conscience by LFB where they are neither required to or, just don’t have to behave in a certain way.

Your arguments or statements however you position them are indirectly supporting this view.

Overall this is exposing the big issue, social media, what is true and what is false.

My answer is show me the evidence please, then rumors and discussions such as these are not needed, it is either is or is not.

Jenny

Reactions: DLYUL, Honeywell6180 and chrischrischris
SissyJenny2 said:
Ok, I neither choose to believe or not and nor do I intend to influence anyone else in their decision to buy or not to buy.

However it is clear in this thread that many are being misled to make a decision on hearsay and lack of quality evidence.

People are being influenced with nuance of impropriety or, poor social conscience by LFB where they are neither required to or, just don’t have to behave in a certain way.

Your arguments or statements however you position them are indirectly supporting this view.

Overall this is exposing the big issue, social media, what is true and what is false.

My answer is show me the evidence please, then rumors and discussions such as these are not needed, it is either is or is not.

Jenny
True I mean I personally have been asking the same question if the accusation is true the where is the proof like a discrimination lawsuit or for that matter anything that isn't a social media post

Good, I think we reached a common ground.

I like a good discussion, thank you.

So to all others reading this thread, my advice is, stop reading it until you see some proof and carry on buying what you like and suits you.

All those with a negative view, take note of disinformation on social media and demand the truth, documentary evidence!

Jenny xx

❤️

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, lilbabyjooce and chrischrischris
SissyJenny2 said:

Jenny
I would tend to agree. Getting a diaper company involved in politics is ridiculous. They should have the freedom to choose how they market their products, and go from there. If they choose to have female caregivers in racy outfits to represent their offerings, then so be it. Their diapers end up on the same patients they have to care for anyway. We just need to give the nursing assistants a break for once. They have enough on their plate already.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sissygirlpink
Thanks little for big love your products if you're watching,
Teddy and i love your onesies and nappies , love being little, that's all I'm saying I'm done ,

Screenshot_20220514-110638.png

• Love
Reactions: GatoChihuahua and sissygirlpink
its kinda a shame that the people behind l4b are like this

as of right now they are the only diaper makers other than abu with their bunny hopps that are truly cute and girly

and the 2 tape bunny hopps are temporarly discontinued right now which is also a shame because the only other truly girly diaper that is furry related is made by a bunch of 1950s neanderthals

why cant there be a cute and girly diaper that doesn't look ugly and is not made by a company who is on the verge of being cancelled or deplatformed

i want a diaper that i can role play as the little girl i always wanted and should have been at birth

(possibly with yellow and orange flowers and a yellowish/orange trim that is also bunny themed you know something that is gender neutral but not quite masculine)

Last edited:
baliebox4916 said:

as of right now they are the only diaper makers other than abu with their bunny hopps that are truly cute and girly

and the 2 tape bunny hopps are temporarly discontinued right now which is also a shame because the only other truly girly diaper that is furry related is made by a bunch of 1950s neanderthals

why cant there be a cute and girly diaper that doesn't look ugly and is not made by a company who is on the verge of being cancelled or deplatformed

i want a diaper that i can role play as the little girl i always wanted and should have been at birth

(possibly with yellow and orange flowers and a yellowish/orange trim that is also bunny themed you know something that is gender neutral but not quite masculine)
If LFB is on the verge cancelation or being deplatformed then it's all because of rumors. Why do ppl listen to rumors and have an immediate knee jerk reaction instead of actually doing a little fact checking for themselves.
I've been following this thread and I've done some researching on the topic and I don't see anything factual about what was negatively posted about LFB, it's just rumors.
And another thing that irritates me about this whole non-factual rumor mill is ppl trying to tell someone how to run their company. I mean it's their company and they should be allowed to choose who represents their company and brand without any blowback. Just because a company doesn't cater to what one believes that shouldn't mean the company shouldn't exist. There are many ppl in the world and not all ppl think and act the same and each person is unique in their own way. If we all thought and looked alike there would be no diversity. We would be a herd with a herd like mentality, meaning we would move and act in unison with each other.

Reactions: BJsTyLeZ, Iron, GatoChihuahua and 3 others
Nowididit said:
If LFB is on the verge cancelation or being deplatformed then it's all because of rumors. Why do ppl listen to rumors and have an immediate knee jerk reaction instead of actually doing a little fact checking for themselves.
I've been following this thread and I've done some researching on the topic and I don't see anything factual about what was negatively posted about LFB, it's just rumors.
And another thing that irritates me about this whole non-factual rumor mill is ppl trying to tell someone how to run their company. I mean it's their company and they should be allowed to choose who represents their company and brand without any blowback. Just because a company doesn't cater to what one believes that shouldn't mean the company shouldn't exist. There are many ppl in the world and not all ppl think and act the same and each person is unique in their own way. If we all thought and looked alike there would be no diversity. We would be a herd with a herd like mentality, meaning we would move and act in unison with each other.

I totally agree.

There is no logical reason for people to be upset at LFB. I have seen nothing solid against them, just screenshots from some random conversation that involved someone saying something mildly inappropriate. No evidence whatsoever that this person is from LFB.

Any time you ask for clarification about what LFB has done wrong, people just say 'check the fetlife thread', which leads you back to the same screenshots.

If you ask me, it's just the transgender activism community flexing its muscles and trying to scare people. (I'm not saying trans people in general - just the activists, or certain niches of them.)

Reactions: BJsTyLeZ, Iron, GatoChihuahua and 2 others
baliebox4916 said:

(possibly with yellow and orange flowers and a yellowish/orange trim that is also bunny themed you know something that is gender neutral but not quite mascul

Hi, I just think your wrong to make the statement that LFB have anything to do with this or even hint at it.

They make great stuff, serve our community well and the evidence is non existent and when asked, no one can produce anything of any quality.

I do note you also like their diapers, as do I well made, pretty and a good range of designs.

Justice systems the world over insist that you are innocent until proven guilty.

So, in the absence of anyone able (because they can’t) to produce such evidence, I believe that this firm is a quality, well managed and successful business that I will buy from AND support.

Jenny

Reactions: DloverUK and Honeywell6180
SissyJenny2 said:
Hi, I just think your wrong to make the statement that LFB have anything to do with this or even hint at it.

They make great stuff, serve our community well and the evidence is non existent and when asked, no one can produce anything of any quality.

I do note you also like their diapers, as do I well made, pretty and a good range of designs.

Justice systems the world over insist that you are innocent until proven guilty.

So, in the absence of anyone able (because they can’t) to produce such evidence, I believe that this firm is a quality, well managed and successful business that I will buy from AND support.

Jenny
Agreed i even pressed that if it is true how come when i looked said accounts up they showed no results and at least 2 of them were based off of a satire character from a novel written in Louisiana that has nothing to do with bigotry and the only response was they were hiding behind an alias. that is why i say that unless the account directly has proof of being their account you don't buy a word of what they say who is to say it wasn't a disgruntled ex-employee or for that matter just some troll trying to get a rise out of as many people as possible and plus do you even think the heads of a multinational company would even have a kik or fetlife account especially since kik almost got the ax god knows how many times for "not being popular enough"

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and sissygirlpink
I'm sure you'll like to hear that some anonymous hackers found the trolls responsible for trying to frame L4B in the first place and doxed the everlasting hell out of them basically rendering thier stuff useless

DloverUK said:
I am one of their customers and I would rather not see M2F trans models in a context that is somewhat sexual. And LFB are pretty sexy in the images they use.

I think it's just good business sense, most of their customers are likely straight males and would rather see pictures of biological women doing the modelling.
i really fail to see how straight males apparently take up the majority of the their customers, im actually not even sure they make any mens clothes at all. my guess would be the large majority of their audience are women from the ddlg community + sissies/femboys. not to mention it sure does seem like we littles have a high rate of being queer

i believe what kexta was trying to point out is that the phrase "biological woman/man" is just plain incorrect, its always good to be precise with your language so people can understand better especially in this context

The cut of the cloth - the design of the clothing - the fitting on female models (only?)
LFB is definitely slanted toward the well shaped female form and sissies on the slim side
"BUT" in the larger sizing the rule book is thrown a twist
AND there really is no proper labeling of LFB women's misses' female feminine of the clothing
SO what the hey there is no reason for men males sissies to avoid at least trying the clothing on for size.
And fittingly or not wearing it from that point.
Like --- if the shoe fits - wear it !
However the perception of what and how it is worn may introduce some interesting commentary or forum postings.
Frankly LFB is not for everyone - but functional in some aspects i.e. onesies for retaining diapers in place
and simply beats the usual boring basic diaper and "T" shirt - add a skirt or shorts and enter the public street without ado.

To each his own - and the devil in it for all of us !

babylock1 said:
The cut of the cloth - the design of the clothing - the fitting on female models (only?)
LFB is definitely slanted toward the well shaped female form and sissies on the slim side
"BUT" in the larger sizing the rule book is thrown a twist
AND there really is no proper labeling of LFB women's misses' female feminine of the clothing
SO what the hey there is no reason for men males sissies to avoid at least trying the clothing on for size.
And fittingly or not wearing it from that point.
Like --- if the shoe fits - wear it !
However the perception of what and how it is worn may introduce some interesting commentary or forum postings.
Frankly LFB is not for everyone - but functional in some aspects i.e. onesies for retaining diapers in place
and simply beats the usual boring basic diaper and "T" shirt - add a skirt or shorts and enter the public street without ado.

To each his own - and the devil in it for all of us !
very much agree with that last part, i am trans myself but have not stopped buying from LFB bc i am incontinent and frankly i havent found anything better yet. their prints are very unique and the fact that they include skirts with their onesies sometimes is great

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back