Question about diaper 2

Asukar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I chosed https://www.abena.com/products/incontinence-products/abri-flex/product/abri-flex-m2
And https://www.northshorecare.com/northshore-gosupreme-lite-pull-on-underwear.html
for day time wearing purpose and myques tion is
  • Absorbency of those diaper will be enough?I will not mess them only pee and i will change them often(in 30m after pee)
  • What size should i choose?my waist is 32”(inch)
  • Wich one will be better?tell me your personal experience
  • Any things abou those diaper
Sorry for alot of question ~>.<

Asukar said:
I chosed https://www.abena.com/products/incontinence-products/abri-flex/product/abri-flex-m2
And https://www.northshorecare.com/northshore-gosupreme-lite-pull-on-underwear.html
for day time wearing purpose and myques tion is
  • Absorbency of those diaper will be enough?I will not mess them only pee and i will change them often(in 30m after pee)
  • What size should i choose?my waist is 32”(inch)
  • Wich one will be better?tell me your personal experience
  • Any things abou those diaper
Sorry for alot of question ~>.<

Is not very a diaper even if you change 30 m after you have risks to have a leak anyway, it's a pull ups type, not really designed to be used like a diaper.

Reactions: Carnifex
Seconded. All pullups are designed and intended for light stress leakage. You "might" be able to get one light to moderate wetting with these before they leak, but they are a far cry in performance when compared to plastic tabbed diapers.

For daytime wearing (and I assume fully using), you will need to start off with no less than something like northshore supreme lite. If after a while you find you're not fully using them, then you might be able to downgrade to a clothlike tabbed disposable. Even then you'll likely never be able to get away with fully using a pullup though.

I think i should buy tab style dailer not pullon.........every body recommend tabstyle diaper lol

Slomo said:
Seconded. All pullups are designed and intended for light stress leakage. You "might" be able to get one light to moderate wetting with these before they leak, but they are a far cry in performance when compared to plastic tabbed diapers.

I thought northshore had some pullups that were rated for better than average capacity for pullups?

bambinod said:
I thought northshore had some pullups that were rated for better than average capacity for pullups?
I have heard their go supreme pullups are about the best pullups out there, and they can take a moderate wetting without leaking. They are still pullups though, and still have a looser fit and less padding/sap, etc, etc. There's only so much of an improvement you can make to a modern adult pullup though, and at some point they are just not going to be enough for certain people.

So i should chose gosupreme lite tab style diaper?i think it will be enough to me
Go supreme tab

Last edited:
Asukar said:
So i should chose gosupreme lite tab style diaper?i think it will be enough to me
Go supreme tab
I believe you mean supreme lite, not go supreme. And I don't know, you still haven't told us the level of protection you need, I tended use, etc. They might be what you need, and could at least be a good diaper to start off with, but who knows.

Reactions: Asukar
😄 haha, you are right, I forget that I need to tell what I need(((i need little big ansorbence diaper because i am almost incomtinence and ic situation of that i can not cahge myndiaper quickly like when i am on the schoolbus,it should not leak)))), and supreme lite was what I want to say.
If you don't mind, can you also tell me about how much discreet is it? I will wear sweatpants like, lttle bit baggy and lose fit with blakcolor i think it will be good for hiding leak etc.etc. also i planned to buy diaper cover and onsie if it is helpful for discreet and prevent leak. What do you think?

So I was planning on going out in public and pooping in a diaper. How would I clean up and get rid of the smell afterwords?

Anonymous9818 said:
So I was planning on going out in public and pooping in a diaper. How would I clean up and get rid of the smell afterwords?
Don't do it. Pooping yourself in public around other people is not a good thing to do. If you are out to get a thrill out of something, go skydiving. Don't go out and poop yourself in front of others for your own personal thrill. There are a ton of people on this site that are incontinent and don't have a choice of where or when they poop themselves and they NEVER poop themselves in public intentionally. I am bladder and bowel incontinent and have had my share of accidents in public. I do my very best not to let anyone know that i just had an accident in my diaper and I find a place to get changed as soon as possible after it happens. It really sucks being incontinent, but it is something I am stuck with because of a bad back. If you are looking to get a thrill in life, find another way to do it. Don't give everyone that has a legitimate incontinence issue a bad name for your own personal fun.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Asukar
Anonymous9818 said:
That will be not good, also I am incontinence but I always tried to not poop in public and closed space like classroom and bus etc.

Reactions: Tundra1975
Do it in private.

Reactions: Tundra1975
Asukar said:
😄 haha, you are right, I forget that I need to tell what I need(((i need little big ansorbence diaper because i am almost incomtinence and ic situation of that i can not cahge myndiaper quickly like when i am on the schoolbus,it should not leak)))), and supreme lite was what I want to say.
If you don't mind, can you also tell me about how much discreet is it? I will wear sweatpants like, lttle bit baggy and lose fit with blakcolor i think it will be good for hiding leak etc.etc. also i planned to buy diaper cover and onsie if it is helpful for discreet and prevent leak. What do you think?
Sweat pants are really not good for concealing a diaper, of any thickness. You are going to want a slightly stronger, and less stretchy, material like with normal pants, or even jeans. Yes make sure whatever pants you wear are one size larger than normally needed, or at least baggy enough to not form tightly over the diaper. This would create a tell tale outline of the diaper if you do. Yes black tends to be the best color as well.

I also wear a good diaper cover over my diaper (I wear crinlz and gary activewear pul). It doesn't add to the bulk any, but will help you to realize any leaks before they become noticable. A onesie, or extra long also goes a long way in making sure you don't accidentally expose your diaper. As for discreetness versus thickness, people are more like to notice a difference if you go from underwear to a diaper and back again. They are unlikely to notice the bulk of the diaper itself though. As with my wearing crinlz all the time, nobody in my quiet office has noticed or realized im diapered (and despite their name, crinklz are not very crinkly).

Being nearly fully incontinent you should be ok starting out with northsore supreme lite diapers. Don't expect them to last more than about 8 hours though. If you need something that will get you through a full work day without changing then take a look at northshrore supreme or betterdry. They will add a little more bulk, but people don't normally stare at your crotch. As long as you don't draw attention to it, it's likely nobody around you will ever notice.

Pullups are not recommended for any thing other then a slight dribble as they will leak with a full flood, taped diapers even the thicker Betterdry or Crinklz are not noticeable but wet pants from a failed pullup are :)

I wear black relaxed fit jeans from Denver haynes one size up and you can not tell I am wearing a diaper unless you really look closely when my diaper is wet and is nearing capacity.

Back