Question about buying diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatDiaperedGayGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I want to order some "Rearz Safari" but websites like Rearz and Bambino use the billing address, and since I live with my parents, I don't want to pay for it that way. Is there a way to buy diapers from bambino or Rearz that's not using the billing address (I know there's other options but these sites have the best price)

Thank you

Not that I know of. Even if you ship to a different address, the billing address has to match the name on the card you're paying with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LeafiniteLittle said:
Not that I know of. Even if you ship to a different address, the billing address has to match the name on the card you're paying with.

This, the billing address is for verification only. They do not ship to this address unless you tell them to (usually a "ship to same" option)

The Billing address is used to match and verify the billing information on the credit/debit card that you're using to make the purchase for security reasons. If it doesn't match the info on your card, it probably won't be processed. You won't receive a bill or receipt in the mail or anything like that. Nothing else comes of it except the packages you ordered will go where you addressed it. That's the end of it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Prepaid cards are a heaven sent here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

When you purchase something online with a credit card your bank or card issuer will verify that the address information matches what they have on file as an extra step of security in case say you left your card somewhere and someone took it, they won't be able to use it online as they won't know what address they need to put in for the billing information.

If you wanna ship to you local post office and hold for pick up that a option also. We sell all Rearz diapers and do that a lot but you do have to use the address on you id
Because that how they allow you to pick it up if my matching the info. But you would never receive a bill or anything in the mail. Then only info you would ever get would be to your email. They also email you Shawn it's available for pick-up

yeah a lot of those sites will ask you for your billing address and shipping address separately. They need to do this because the credit card processor wants your billing address to protect against card fraud. Some places won't ship to other than your billing address so they are also protected, but most will let you.

Just look for the "use same as billing address" check box and uncheck it. Sometimes they ask for billing first, sometimes shipping first. Just uncheck that box and it should let you enter the other one.

So my parents wouldn't get any kind of notification about it?

They would if they're linked to or are co owners of your account

The billing address is only used to verify that your card matches the provided address, it is just a security measure and nothing will be sent to your home. Your billing and shipping address are two different things and don't have to match. The only way your parents would see it is if they could see the statement either your bank or credit card provides, and with both those websites they use a very discrete name so there is no way your parents would be able to tell it's a diaper company.

If your parents have access to your bank account, they can see what purchases you made with your card and the name of the vendor. The trick is to buy diapers from places that bill discreetly. Most ABDL sites and Amazon have this, but medical sites usually don't. ABU, for example, shows up as SHABU on your credit card statement. I don't think there's any other way your parents could know that you bought a package aside from actually seeing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back