Pull-Ups 4t-5t/5t-6t

tdl879

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What waist size do you gotta be to fit into a 4/5t bc I wanna try the cool and learn with the cars designs. I’m a 32in/81cm waist thank you!

tdl879 said:
What waist size do you gotta be to fit into a 4/5t bc I wanna try the cool and learn with the cars designs. I’m a 32in/81cm waist thank you!
Definitely go with the 5T/6T, but waist size alone isn't the only consideration. Hip size and thigh circumference are far more important. My waist is 32" and I can wear 4t/5T although the rise is a little short, think plumber crack LOL... My wife tells me I can wear most baby diapers and Pull-Ups because I'm built like a 12 year old girl, skinny thighs, no hip and no ass... The new XL Goodnites are actually almost too big for me.
Here are Pampers Easy-ups size 4T/5T. I have not yet tried any 5T/6T

IMGP8778s (1).jpg

IMGP9925.jpg

Reactions: DarkWolf
tdl879 said:

At these ridiculously small sizes, waist size becomes less important, as pretty much any adult is going to have to really squeeze long before it hits their waist.

Have you tried anything else close to that size range? If you can squeeze into 5t-6t pull ups or goodnites S/M, you might have a shot. If you can manage to get into Goodnites XS, then you should be able to fit into 4t-5t.

Littlebabybecca said:
Definitely go with the 5T/6T, but waist size alone isn't the only consideration. Hip size and thigh circumference are far more important. My waist is 32" and I can wear 4t/5T although the rise is a little short, think plumber crack LOL... My wife tells me I can wear most baby diapers and Pull-Ups because I'm built like a 12 year old girl, skinny thighs, no hip and no ass... The new XL Goodnites are actually almost too big for me.
Here are Pampers Easy-ups size 4T/5T. I have not yet tried any 5T/6T

View attachment 130592

View attachment 130593
I’d say that yeah I have a little plumbers crack but not noticeable. Somehow my target nighttime pants leak a LOT more than these Huggies pull-ups. I did the same type of wetting with both and yeah. I heard pull-ups 4t5t aren’t far off from 5t6t

DamianTheAngel said:
At these ridiculously small sizes, waist size becomes less important, as pretty much any adult is going to have to really squeeze long before it hits their waist.

Have you tried anything else close to that size range? If you can squeeze into 5t-6t pull ups or goodnites S/M, you might have a shot. If you can manage to get into Goodnites XS, then you should be able to fit into 4t-5t.
I haven’t tried any smaller sizes, didn’t wanna risk the waste of money

Back