Public wearing advice

mistykitty said:
The whole wearing in public is largely a mind games things. We've been conditioned in the past that this is not a societal norm so we're worried people will notice. Truth is that as many said here already unless you give them a reason to. Diaper is not going to be the first thing to jump into peoples minds if they notice and most times they wont even notice at all. That being said, covering it up depending on how many times you've done it and where you are going can help you get used to it. The reality really is though it's more in our head then people truly noticing.
Even changing in the public toilet , people don't guess the tapes coming off is a diaper , they might not even hear it or notice , unless you make a big thing about it

Reactions: mistykitty
Dry247 said:
Even changing in the public toilet , people don't guess the tapes coming off is a diaper , they might not even hear it or notice , unless you make a big thing about it
Or if they smell something they don't like so try to change quick if you do a number two

Dry247 said:
Or if they smell something they don't like so try to change quick if you do a number two
Well for me specifically on the occasions I wear in public I stick to one only I reserve to for at home. In general, yes that would be a giveaway if someone were to do a two and not handle it quickly especially in warm environment regardless how discreet you try to be.

Reactions: KBoy and Dry247
Currently sat in my local café, in my Tena slip and have absolutely loved the forbidden element of this wearing .Under the baggy jeans and a long coat, no one noticed as I sat there reading the newspaper, enjoying a coffee while wetting my nappy. I couldn't help wonder what the other customers would think if they knew what I was doing. Apart from the love of a wet soggy nappy, (let's face it, this is what I really enjoy about nappy wearing) it's this element of discovery that makes it an exciting and unusual interest. Walked in dry, waddled out wet, but it was all contained in the Tena, with no leaks, very, very exciting, loved every minute and recommend it to anyone who wants to increase the fun element of nappy wearing.

I think the only time I've ever went hmmmm, I'm sticking out too much is when I was in a soaked critter caboose. Otherwise, unless your wearing the tightest, most obvious clothes, with quad diapers. No one will ever notice. If someone does, it's almost certainly for one reason or another, which may not be a bad thing.

It's might be silly to say, but the most important thing is confidence. If you are constantly touching your butt to make sure you didn't leak, or pulling down your shirt to cover your waistband, then people will notice that something is odd and be drawn to that part of your body. If you’re confident, then people will not think that anything is odd. (And if you’re not feeling confident, faking it till you make it is true and works!)

Even if they do see your waistband or some bulging, they likely won't clock it as a diaper, but if even they do, they usually won't say anything. Some types of underwear have funny waistbands, for example, or maybe you’re wearing long johns because it's winter. Or your boxers are bunched in a weird way, or your fat is distributed differently in these pants… Either way, people don't notice things if they're not looking for them.

Just don't wear crop tops or just a pair of leggings, and you'll be fine!! I hope this helps, and I hope you have good experiences wearing out and about :)

Reactions: mistykitty
My second post to this thread. Sat on a train wearing my favourite Tena Max slip and loving the feeling between my legs. Yet to pee in it, but enjoying the soft warm feeling. It is a little bulky, but no one notices, as the jeans are roomy and the nappy is tight to my body and doesn't really show through the material. It is a great feeling, wearing in public, don't worry about it, everyone is too busy to notice. 🙂

Wearing diapers in public really isn't a big deal, my wife is incontinent and wears publicly everyday. Sensible, discreet clothes are a good idea, she doesn't dress like a college student because she isn't one.
She also isn't abdl, if I wear diapers, a Tinkerbell Tshirt and shorty shorts to the store. Well, that's another story

Back