public diaper challenge

fitdip

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
does anyone have a public diaper challenge?

Go to a movie theater diapered and drink lots of soda during a 3 hour show and never leave your seat.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Heiefan7, PullupAndy and 1 other person
Wear all-pink (pink shirt, pink sweatpants and pink diaper) and eat a lot so you can poop yourself, but please make sure you spray your diaper area and pink sweatpants with something that’s strawberry scented so your poop doesn’t stink that much. When you’re about to poop, just poop your pink diaper and then walk around with a poopy pink diaper like a big toddler girl.

• Haha
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Heiefan7, Saturatedandsodden25 and 1 other person
bigtoddler96 said:
Wear all-pink (pink shirt, pink sweatpants and pink diaper) and eat a lot so you can poop yourself, but please make sure you spray your diaper area and pink sweatpants with something that’s strawberry scented so your poop doesn’t stink that much. When you’re about to poop, just poop your pink diaper and then walk around with a poopy pink diaper like a big toddler girl.
bow.gif

I want to get on my knee and propose to your head for marriage. But pink and black are a hot combination!

Where a good diaper and go 24-7 and anytime you even a hint you have to go do it no matter where you are take some laxative everyday and drink 2 gallons of water every day after a week of that congratulations you kind of know how it feels to be on dieretics and have IBS and IC . Only difference is lucky you can stop whenever you want.

Reactions: utjerry
bigtoddler96 said:
Don’t do that 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: Soupsoup72, Davvyboy, Diapertoddler and 10 others
lilbabyjooce said:
Don’t do that 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Why not? I was only suggesting that as a challenge.

Not really public, but before I was married and I was living alone, I put a door knob on my bathroom door that required a key to unlock then locked it and stashed they keys at a park about ten miles away.

Reactions: Diapersntights
ild95370 said:
Not really public, but before I was married and I was living alone, I put a door knob on my bathroom door that required a key to unlock then locked it and stashed they keys at a park about ten miles away.
Hope the keys were where you left them when you went to retrieve them!

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Raven801 said:
Where a good diaper and go 24-7 and anytime you even a hint you have to go do it no matter where you are take some laxative everyday and drink 2 gallons of water every day after a week of that congratulations you kind of know how it feels to be on dieretics and have IBS and IC . Only difference is lucky you can stop whenever you want.

That's dangerous. You can die from overhydration.

1666005529266.png

Reactions: Someoneonline, Jorelaxed, Pika123 and 4 others
bigtoddler96 said:
Why not? I was only suggesting that as a challenge.
Cos it’s not fair to non abdls and to force our kink is bad on us

• Love
Reactions: Someoneonline, Diaperedonthedownlow, Subtlerustle and 6 others
I'll second the "diapered movie" suggestion, at least if you're able to pee while sitting. Some have a hard time with that. Out of respect for the theater and your fellow guests, wear a trustworthy diaper and put a little space between yourself and others. Nobody wants your smell competing with the smell of whatever they're eating or drinking.

I'm looking forward to padding up for Avatar 2 in December. The longer the movie, the better. :)

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Pika123 and NinjaPizza
Shop for new diapers while wearing an "old," possibly wet diaper.

Yes I have , But ONLY as needed .

Wear three diapers under a pair of tights and go work out at the gym or take a run through the neighborhood

Or go bowling with a short shirt so every time you bend over your diaper peaks out

Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25 and Heiefan7
At your local swimming pool, in a crowded day, wear a really high capacity diaper ( > 5000 ml) just under your swimsuit and then jump into the pool.

Reactions: Heiefan7 and Saturatedandsodden25
It’s not really a challenge but my girlfriend will sometimes put me in a thick diaper with kinda tight clothes and makes me go out to places with her. She will also make sure my diaper is poking out in the back and do diaper checks while we are out shopping. Also sometimes when we are on our way home just to embarrass me she will make my take off my jeans and fold them and put them in the back and make me ride home in just a short and diaper and walk inside the house like that if it’s dark outside.

• Love
Reactions: Mas16210, Heiefan7 and Kyma
Wear a night-time rated cloth diaper with extra inserts and go about your daily activities, the waddle is very hard to hide. The evilness of cloth is regardless of you using it or not, it's the same damn size/bulk 😄

fitdip said:
does anyone have a public diaper challenge?
get through a day diapered, remain comfortable the whole day, and be unoffensive to your surroundings by making sure your diaper is comfortable for you and not creating uncomfortable odors for those around you.

Reactions: shannara6767, Pika123, utjerry and 1 other person
ild95370 said:
Damn that is serious dedication
Like i wouldnt even try that

Reactions: Pika123
Back