Proud of my fit on this Monday.

CLeazy928

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So typically I will change into a fresh padding after my nightly shower. Last night I decided to change into one of my remaining cardinal health briefs. They aren't very good and are usually clumped wadded within just a few hours. When I woke up at 6am for work I decided to throw on one of my Abena Abri-Form. This morning was the closest to perfect I've gotten on placing the tapes. It's almost 3pm and not once have the tapes started slipping. Usually I notice that with my activity level I will need to use the 2nd layer of tape for a re-adjust. But this hasn't been the case today and the fit feels just and snug and secure as they did at 6am. I'm sure that if I change into a fresh Abri-Form after my shower tonight then there will be the normal amount of strain on the tapes that I usually see but after today I may start thinking about switching my shower schedule from nights to mornings. Maybe changing in the mornings and wearing into the day through the night will have better results for tape longevity as opposed to changing at night like I typically do. Idk it seems like a small thing to be happy about but I do feel really strong in myself accomplishing a snug fit this morning that is holding up just as strong as it did when I changed at 6am.

For those worried that I only change once. My padding is free of waste and are never used for for that.

Reactions: SparkyDog, BobbiSueEllen and Lethdale
It is a good feeling when the diaper fits just right. More times than not, I am not happy with the result. But those few times it is perfect it is happy dance time.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Diaperedlife13
singletlover said:
It is a good feeling when the diaper fits just right. More times than not, I am not happy with the result. But those few times it is perfect it is happy dance time.
Indeed. Yesterday they held up all through the day and night. Woke up this morning and the tapes were in the same spot I originally placed them in. I could maybe tell they were slightly loose when I woke up. But I'm also trying out switching my shower schedule to the mornings so that im changing into something fresh in the mornings rather than at night before bed. I didn't need to use the "2nd chance" tapes for a readjustment at all throughout the day or night. Usually if I change at night before bed I'll need a readjustment sometime in the afternoon the following day, well before 3pm and my usual shower time at 8pm. I hope flipping my shower will allow for longer integrity of the padding and tapes like yesterday. I was kinda on cloud 9 all day yesterday. Usually I can feel instantly when the tapes are starting to slide so I'm easily fixated on trying to keep things snug. This morning I changed into one of my Quatros and got the tapes pretty good but not as perfect as they were yesterday. But also I've noticed it's a little more challenging for me to get perfect with my "cloth like" padding than it is for me to manage it with my plastic backed padding. So far this morning my fit is still holding strong since this morning at 6am. But I feel that I might need to adjust these some time in the afternoon today.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I had that last night. I put my bedtime diaper on and usually have to readjust a couple times before actually going to sleep. Last night it was perfect right off the bat and I woke up this morning with it still feeling just as secure and perfect as it did last night. Which absolutely never happens. Little wins always help the day go better

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Lethdale and CLeazy928
Diaperedlife13 said:
I had that last night. I put my bedtime diaper on and usually have to readjust a couple times before actually going to sleep. Last night it was perfect right off the bat and I woke up this morning with it still feeling just as secure and perfect as it did last night. Which absolutely never happens. Little wins always help the day go better
Absolutely. The little wins go a long way!

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
CLeazy928 said:
Absolutely. The little wins go a long way!
The same as in Basic Training: any little victory you can get is a reason to celebrate! 🥳🥳🥳

• Love
Reactions: CLeazy928
congratulations on getting the hang of it
You will be pro level diaper changer before you know it!

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and CLeazy928
Back