Powder & Cream

Chinababy888

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Recently I was searching online and found awebpage on tapatalk from 2018/2019 asking if anyone uses baby powder and cream, before putting on a fresh diaper.

This got me thinking because its essentially what I do every time and is nessisary for myself to prevent a nasty case of nappy rash which by the way I get sometimes with-out wearing a diaper/nappy as I have sensitive skin.

Please let me know am I the only one who does this or are there many more?

Yours sincerely
Chinababy888.

I alway use a good barrier cream and apply it over genitals, perineum and around my bum hole. I do this mainly because until my nappy sags or I feel wetness on my rear end I can't and don't know when I pee and sitting in a wet nappy will give me a rash every time. As I have Diabetes it's important I look after all my skin.

I use CeraVe barrier cream occasionally, but I only really wear for a few hours at a time, and not overnight yet so I haven't had any issues with rash or irritation yet. I've never tried powder (the weird thing about baby powder causing ovarian cancer wigged me out, I've looked more into it and seen that it's only the slightest of links, but it's hard to shake the feeling).

You can now get baby powder made with cornstartch, various perfumes from the original smellto lavendar and doesn't carry the risks that Talc does.

Reactions: BlueStringBean
PCBaby said:
You can now get baby powder made with cornstartch, various perfumes from the original smellto lavendar and doesn't carry the risks that Talc does.

I use zinc ointment which I buy by the pound. the critical area is the crotch, also the chrestofs the hip where it pulls when heavy. I spread the cream with plastic gloves, making sure to puts it about 3 inches inside down the leg where they might rub together. next the crests of he hips where it pulls when heavy. After the gloves are off, I wipe hands with a wipe. too make sure that there is no cream on my hands. If there is any left on the tabs, they will not stick. I like too get full, so powder doesn't help when it full dziapser bvsegins to rub.

Back