Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just got this in my email⬇️

Attachments

• 20240126_212642.jpg
    20240126_212642.jpg
    488.5 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: TigerDL and PlastiBrain
Hell yeah finally. Been waiting for these. Perfect diaper for drinking beer listening to municipal waste and playing Xbox.

Got this email as well. Very curious if they will be with my Tykables subscription that is supposed to show up today.

Piefox said:
Got this email as well. Very curious if they will be with my Tykables subscription that is supposed to show up today.
We started putting them in subscriptions being shipped out on Thursday. So if yours shipped on Thursday it is possible, but the next one would almost for sure have a pack if this one didn't.

Reactions: dethpuck
Sorta bummed about all the cloth backed diapers TBH. I can wear them on occasion but they'll chew up my thighs long term. I wear tykes 24/7 and really appreciate the plastic backed diapers for comfort reasons. Just wanted to mention... thanks for listening and thanks for making awesome diapers :)
todaler said:
We started putting them in subscriptions being shipped out on Thursday. So if yours shipped on Thursday it is possible, but the next one would almost for sure have a pack if this one didn't.

Reactions: TigerDL, soggybottoms8882, dethpuck and 1 other person
todaler said:
Just received my shipment from Thursday's order, no monsters but I did get some Puppers and Unicorns and my wife does like to pick those when she chooses for me. 😅 I can't complain. Its a good variety.

Last edited:
I just purchased a mix case last weekend. Had to spring for a 10 pack of the monsters today. Tykables are my favorite diapers.

Reactions: bigtoddler96
Back