Post Your Plushies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have one, and I don't have a picture of him but...
He's a small grey koala and his name is Barry. He's my best friend in the whole wide world.

1452580791045253890991.jpg my most recent and first from build-a-bear ... Pika-wan kanochu =^-^= the girl that worked there put me through a whole heart ritual... made me feel little and it was fantastic!!! I'm so going back!!!

The two plushies I have are the Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash my little pony plushies I got from build a bear but I do want a teddy bear from there though.

WaddleKitten said:
View attachment 25229 my most recent and first from build-a-bear ... Pika-wan kanochu =^-^= the girl that worked there put me through a whole heart ritual... made me feel little and it was fantastic!!! I'm so going back!!!

JEALOUS. I want a pikachu again so bad...I had one as a kid kid and see everyone else with them now x.x

I want to go to build-a-bear!! :(

20151023_172211.jpg This is Kai the Third. I also got Chase from Paw Patrol, a much older Build A Bear husky, a BAB snow mew named Drifter, and a BAB Applejack!

Don't have a pic for now, but I have just a kinda regular medium-sized teddy bear. I sleep with him most of the time and sometimes put him in diapers.

I have tons of plushies and they're all my favourites but here is one that is quite funny. Her name is Frula and she is a Sorgenfresser:

DSC02387.jpg

I have plush tiger from walmart that I've named Hobbes, like from the comic book. He's about three feet long, and he's always on my bed. Thank goodness I've always had a fondness for stuffies 'cause my mum didn't even blink when I brought him home.

This is my new plushie, "Val The Teddy Bear." He's a Valentine's Day bear I just bought today from my local Wal-Mart:

baby3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back