Pooping?

I squat down. It feels like I empty out more. Probably why that guy who invented the "squatty potty" made millions.

Reactions: KrankyPants
I always lean over a little, sometimes put my hands on my knees and push. Closing you eyes can help. You just have to be committed.

Reactions: cappydiaperlvr and KrankyPants
Walking, or squatting, also might want to try regular underwear first, they tend to stretch more and thus let gravity help pull it out and away better, definitely gets easier with practice though.

Reactions: HomeAlone, chamberpot, Deleted member 48373 and 1 other person
If I have to poop it doesn't matter what position I'm in. I've messed my diapers in just about about any position you can be in, lying down in my bed, sitting down on a chair, standing somewhere or while walking about. I you need to go, anywhere works. But If you are trying to force yourself to mess when you aren't ready, I need to squat and push for awhile.

Reactions: NappyNicky, chamberpot and oreobaby89
Cottontail said:
Squatting for me. I've only done it a few times, though, and I haven't tried any other positions, so calling that one my "favorite" would be an exaggeration. It just felt easy.

As for being nervous: I get it. I was wearing diapers for decades before I tried pooping in one. The thought was never very appealing, and still isn't. I have to be in an impulsive sort of mood to do it, I have to need to poop, and both of those things have to coincide with the opportunity to do it discreetly. As a partial remedy for your nervousness, make sure you feel a good strong urge to poop before trying to do it in your diaper for the first time. Needless to say, if something's already waiting by the back door, it's easier to let it out. :)

Yep, squatting is the way. Be like ASIMO.

phisical04.png

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: KrankyPants, denis97y and Cottontail
My favorite way by far is while driving home in my car

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: cappydiaperlvr, NappiedTruckDriver and KrankyPants
A slight squat is probably the easiest way to fill your diaper - you see toddlers also often pause and have a slight squat when pooping in their diapers. The full squat is ok if you have to press harder to get it out. Sitting on the floor/chair and slightly lifting one of your buttocks works nicely when it is a soft poo that comes out easily. It is also a pretty good position to be on your knees, but ABDLs and toddlers do not so widely use it as I have seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: KrankyPants, sinceiwassmall and HomeAlone
For me, I can’t stay in one position the whole time. I found that I have to move my butt up and down.

So I squat completely down. I move my butt up down. I go from full squat, to a half squat, and then back down. That allows for complete emptying.

Sometimes though, if it’s a pretty solid poop, I can do it while completely squatting down.

Reactions: cappydiaperlvr
About to give it a try

• Love
Reactions: cappydiaperlvr, Deleted member 48373 and oreobaby89
tm111317 said:
For me, I can’t stay in one position the whole time. I found that I have to move my butt up and down.

So I squat completely down. I move my butt up down. I go from full squat, to a half squat, and then back down. That allows for complete emptying.

Sometimes though, if it’s a pretty solid poop, I can do it while completely squatting down.
Kind of a pumping action?

Sometimes I sit on the edge of the couch and let it loose there. Most of the times I just squat though and that does the trick. Nothing like a messy diaper. About to go outside, have a smoke and mess myself ☺️

Reactions: denis97y and Softypink
I find that squatting usually works best for me. But everyone has their own preference!

i usually mess while on my knees

Reactions: cappydiaperlvr and HomeAlone
chamberpot said:
My favorite way by far is while driving home in my car
I some time do it while driving my truck as the seating position is more chair like than a car I just lift my ass of the seat poop and sit back down in the nice squidgy mess , bliss

• Love
Reactions: HomeAlone
parcelboy2 said:
I some time do it while driving my truck as the seating position is more chair like than a car I just lift my ass of the seat poop and sit back down in the nice squidgy mess , bliss
mmmmmmmm

I've been full Incontinent since I had a stroke almost 7 years back. When I had a BM it's usually in the morning (though I have accidents while sleeping - maybe twice a week). After the stroke I started getting constipated. My doctor said to use fiber supplements daily and plenty of physical activity. Despite all my fiber and walking I still have almost painful urgency. It hits me strong and fast. Usually I'm in bed when I awake and feel that powerful urge. I found that it works best by laying back and hold my knees way up around my chest. It almost always work. I never have to strain. It just slides out into my diaper. No pain. Sometimes I don't get all of it out. For this I keep my knees up against my chest and give it a big push. I do this because if I just go to clean-up, take a shower and then put on a new diaper then about 20 or 30 more minutes I soil my new diaper. It works for me.

Widgeydog354 said:
Also generally you don't see many other abdls squatting at events as a lot of the time there's a no pooping rule, sometimes you can in certain events where certain rules say you can and where you can do it. But at most i've been too have had a no bottom chocolate in your diaper rule.
And in my experience lots of abdls try to be aware of their surroundings out and about and try to be respectful of others
I would never! I mean, unless I am with someone who wants me to poop my diaper deliberately, I would not subject others to my odor. I think to most "normal" people that is a very vulnerable situation.

This morning I messed my diaper walking down the stairs from the bedroom to the kitchen to get coffee. My wife was still in bed, but had anyone been with me, I doubt whether they would have known that I just pooped my diaper, except for a brief glassy eye stare as I went potty in my diaper.

Reactions: diaperboy and cappydiaperlvr
I pooped my nappy in the night in bed lying on my back. I was going to get up n change, but I didn't and I went back to sleep. the poo is still there as I type. but I'm going to change shortly, because I'm going shopping.

Reactions: diaperboy
Back