Pokemon go to the changing table!

MaskedHopper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Tried lookin around for another thread centered around pokemon go but seems like all of them are pretty dead. This one will probably also die but ya know what? I'm gonna try lol.

I'm an avid pokemon go player, I haven't missed hardly any community day or event in 3 years, am currently level 43 and have a great collection of pokémon. Always enjoyed this game as its an absolutely fantastic way to get out and about and hang with friends.

So if yall got some cool catches or shinies you wanna share, want to exchange friend codes, or just generally talk about the state of the game, feel free!

To start us off, I present to you, my baker's half dozen of Donuts! Shiny furret is my all time fave and I'm working on getting as many as I possibly can.

Screenshot_20230909_212427_Pokmon GO.jpg

Please feel free to add me if you would like!

6099 0053 3506

Reactions: KooshyX and PaigeCherubiel
Oooh ooh!! I'm going to add you if that's okay. I was really into PoGo for the first year, then dropped out for years until picking it back up in the last few months, and now I'm hooked again and bought the new Pokemon Go Plus+. I'm just now realizing that recent developments mean that my classic issue of "I can only walk around the neighborhood playing PoGo until I need to use the bathroom" is going to be much less of an issue, actually. (y)

4542 7549 8235

Reactions: KooshyX and PaigeCherubiel
EveMoonElf said:
Oooh ooh!! I'm going to add you if that's okay. I was really into PoGo for the first year, then dropped out for years until picking it back up in the last few months, and now I'm hooked again and bought the new Pokemon Go Plus+. I'm just now realizing that recent developments mean that my classic issue of "I can only walk around the neighborhood playing PoGo until I need to use the bathroom" is going to be much less of an issue, actually. (y)

4542 7549 8235
Howdy! Sent ya a request, welcome back to the game! The pokemon go plus + is very useful, I pre-ordered mine lol. Since ya have it I recommend getting pokemon sleep as well just so you get the full usage out of it, pokemon sleep is pretty alright.

I've gone out padded a few times, especially during the winter when the park shuts off the water and the restrooms are closed. It's extremely convenient!

MaskedHopper said:
Howdy! Sent ya a request, welcome back to the game! The pokemon go plus + is very useful, I pre-ordered mine lol. Since ya have it I recommend getting pokemon sleep as well just so you get the full usage out of it, pokemon sleep is pretty alright.

I've gone out padded a few times, especially during the winter when the park shuts off the water and the restrooms are closed. It's extremely convenient!

I’ve started playing Pokémon Go again and Pokémon Sleep over the past week or so, thinking about getting the plus so that I don’t have to have my phone by me while sleeping or deal with the blue light, apparently the plus still makes a noise when it catches a pokemon in the night is that still an issue?

AsherDearing said:
I’ve started playing Pokémon Go again and Pokémon Sleep over the past week or so, thinking about getting the plus so that I don’t have to have my phone by me while sleeping or deal with the blue light, apparently the plus still makes a noise when it catches a pokemon in the night is that still an issue?
Nah, the plus plus doesn't make any noise, vibrations and it can't catch anything while it's in sleep mode. Like the only thing it does do is pikachu will sing you a lullaby right when you turn sleep mode on and make sleepy pika noises if you hit the button when its in sleep mode. Although there is an option to silence it.
I think my biggest issue with the plus plus in sleep is that I roll ontop of it while I'm sleeping sometimes and end up turning sleep mode off lmao. It's a must have for pogo tho, it's a little annoying cause you can't turn off vibrations but compared to what it can do it's not a big deal.

Reactions: EveMoonElf
MaskedHopper said:
Nah, the plus plus doesn't make any noise, vibrations and it can't catch anything while it's in sleep mode. Like the only thing it does do is pikachu will sing you a lullaby right when you turn sleep mode on and make sleepy pika noises if you hit the button when its in sleep mode. Although there is an option to silence it.
I think my biggest issue with the plus plus in sleep is that I roll ontop of it while I'm sleeping sometimes and end up turning sleep mode off lmao. It's a must have for pogo tho, it's a little annoying cause you can't turn off vibrations but compared to what it can do it's not a big deal.

Fair, I would love the lullabies when I live on my own but maybe not when I’m living at home with my parents. But then a again this isn’t actually a baby think so I could get away with it 🤔.

AsherDearing said:
Fair, I would love the lullabies when I live on my own but maybe not when I’m living at home with my parents. But then a again this isn’t actually a baby think so I could get away with it 🤔.
The lullaby isn't super loud or nothin, like you might hear it if you're in the same room. So I think you could definitely get away with it lol

Heres what it sounds like: Lullaby

• Love
Reactions: EveMoonElf and AsherDearing
You can also mute the lullaby! I turned off all the device sounds through the menu in PoGo and now it doesn't make the lullaby noise when I put it into sleep mode for Pokemon Sleep. It still shows the blue light pattern for starting sleep mode and the rainbow light pattern for ending sleep mode so I can still tell what it's doing even without any noises. And I close PoGo when I go to sleep so there's no vibrations for PoGo stuff.

Im surprised people actually still play Pokemon Go. Played some during the Lockdowns cause of the changes to finish my Mew collection by having a PokeGO Mew but figured theyve long since undone a lot of those lax raid/pokemon catch stuff.

MaskedHopper said:
Please feel free to add me if you would like!

6099 0053 3506
Request sent.
EveMoonElf said:
4542 7549 8235
Sent a friend request to you as well.

I've been playing since about a month or 2 after launch, I'm level 48 now.

Here's my code for anyone else that may want to be friends: 9307 0700 3118

Reactions: KooshyX, MaskedHopper and EveMoonElf
Noodle said:
Im surprised people actually still play Pokemon Go. Played some during the Lockdowns cause of the changes to finish my Mew collection by having a PokeGO Mew but figured theyve long since undone a lot of those lax raid/pokemon catch stuff.
Ah covid lockdown was the best pogo time, some insane buffs. Unfortunately they did get rid of mostly everything. Although they left the increased spin distance on pokestops because of the immense backlash Niantic got. It's still a fun game though, even through all the bs Niantic puts us through lmao

Reactions: EveMoonElf
MaskedHopper said:
Ah covid lockdown was the best pogo time, some insane buffs. Unfortunately they did get rid of mostly everything. Although they left the increased spin distance on pokestops because of the immense backlash Niantic got. It's still a fun game though, even through all the bs Niantic puts us through lmao
Ah might give it a go then. Have been stuck in the train more often now a days so might be worth trying to catch more Pokemon.

How many Gens are they up to now?

Noodle said:
Ah might give it a go then. Have been stuck in the train more often now a days so might be worth trying to catch more Pokemon.

How many Gens are they up to now?
Currently they have up to current gen. Gen 4 and up are still missing quite a few pokémon. Sword and shield, sun and moon, and scarlet and violet have the least amount of released pokémon

I did play this just when it was gen 1, then they added way more pokemon meaning there was less chance to catch the ones I needed in gen 1. I've not played for years.

I've just got back into this! Played for ages when it launched but haven't for a while. Great to see new regions added and looking forward to catching more!

Im GoGrazerX and my code is:

3807 4791 6473

Have gifts, will send!

Last edited:
Back