Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hi everyone.

Ok I got
got my self some planters pants to have over the top of my medical. Which has helped so much with leaking. (When my body decides to go I seem to do a full bladder.)

Any way the plastic pants that I got myself the elastic around the leg gave way which means I only have one pair of plastic pants. I need to get some more.

I would rather go for quality that will last me.

Which plastic pants do you guys recommend I get?

Does matter if they do have an AB design on them or not, like I said I want to have quality that will do a good job of holding any leaking and will last me a long time.

Thanks

P.s I have become incontinent with a overactive bladder and diaper are part of life now for me. Just incase you thought this was part of age playing. It not.

Sorry I just don't want any understanding like I did have last time I posted here.

Reactions: Angelapinks
If you can wait a few weeks get Babykins PUL ones , but they come from Canada or Drylife ones from nappies R Us

• Love
I second Kins plastic pants, great quality and soft on the legs

Reactions: siysiy and NappiedTruckDriver
I would always advise you get PUL pants as they outlast the PIC type pants by many months or even years, I had one PUL pant that I wore over my night Nappy for over two years and it got washed in water and often with soap, in the end it had to be thrown out as all the elastics went in it and over time the PUL material also stretches to the point where they were almost half as big again as my new one I started using.
Best value =PUL every time!
There are all sorts out in the market, plain PUL or Nylon pants with PUL lining, I now prefer the Nylon PUL lined pants and have just bought two Kylie Nylon PUL pants and can fully reccomend them as the stitching is so strong with really good quality materials used. 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: MaxxH, siysiy and NotTheAverageMan
siysiy said:
Hi everyone.

Ok I got
got my self some planters pants to have over the top of my medical. Which has helped so much with leaking. (When my body decides to go I seem to do a full bladder.)

Any way the plastic pants that I got myself the elastic around the leg gave way which means I only have one pair of plastic pants. I need to get some more.

I would rather go for quality that will last me.

Which plastic pants do you guys recommend I get?

Does matter if they do have an AB design on them or not, like I said I want to have quality that will do a good job of holding any leaking and will last me a long time.

Thanks

P.s I have become incontinent with a overactive bladder and diaper are part of life now for me. Just incase you thought this was part of age playing. It not.

Sorry I just don't want any understanding like I did have last time I posted here.
baby Kins are my first choice for plastic and rubber pants. Great quality and pretty fast service and I have been buying from them for a few years now.

Reactions: Trina and Forced
Protex Medical has quality PP with encased leg openings to prevent wicking. Also Wetware.com. Changing Times Diaper Company also has good PP. Babykins also

I would always advise you get PUL pants as they outlast the PIC type pants by many months or even years
Price is a factor. I can get 3 pairs of Priva (PVC) pants for $9 Canadian (with tax), which I think is hard to beat. If something happens to them, at $3 each, I just get another pack of 3 and toss the old ones. wellwise.ca

slimjiminy said:
Price is a factor. I can get 3 pairs of Priva (PVC) pants for $9 Canadian (with tax), which I think is hard to beat. If something happens to them, at $3 each, I just get another pack of 3 and toss the old ones. wellwise.ca
I am finding it hard to get these pants and I also find they get a little brittle after awhile using them.

Angelapinks said:
I am finding it hard to get these pants and I also find they get a little brittle after awhile using them.
I've had no trouble with them getting brittle. But you do have to avoid certain types of soaps/detergents or exposure to creams/ointments.

I generally wear cloth diapers with plastic pants, but when away from home for longer periods will wear Abena Abri-Form plastic backed disposables. Even with the disposables I wear plastic pants over them. I have over a half dozen brands and probably over a dozen different styles. The best product for the money has been Haian plain white medical pants in vinyl. They also make a very crinkly EVA pant in bright yellow which seems to be immune to hardening from contact with feces and urine. The ones I have from Baby-Pants.com are PEVA and seem to share this immunity at about three times the price. The ones I have from Protex Medical are a great pant but are still about three times the cost of Haian. All of the Haian pants that I have have enclosed elastics which helps prevent wicking through the elastics. Wearing 24/7 due to dual IC while living on a fixed income has made me more budget conscious which partially accounts for my favoring Haian. There were a few pair (blue colored pants) where the side seems weren’t sufficiently heat sealed and they failed for which I got replacements from the seller begrudgingly. I’ve found that I enjoy a number of different pants that I rotate for variety (after all this is said to be the spice of life). Hope this helps.

Reactions: Angelapinks, NappiedTruckDriver and joemama
I have severe OAB and have been in and out of diapers since 1987 and 24/7 since 2006. While I have occasionally used pull-on cloth diapers, I am fundamentally a user of premium disposables, and always with plastic pants. I have used the Gary brand of plastic pants for over 10 years now, most recently the 7 mil pull-ons sold by DriWear and Changing Times Diaper Company, and they work very well for me.

I wear cloth both training and regular pre-fold and sometimes a disposable but use plastic pants from ProTex which keep them from leaking.

Quite up date. I to go to the incontinence shop in Bolton UK to pick up my mum supply with a AB freand how was getting his as well.

They had Same plastic plants reduced half price so I got 4 pairs for the price if 2 really happy.

Now I can put the through a wash and if they wear out or something happens to then I can I won't have to panic.

siysiy said:
Quite up date. I to go to the incontinence shop in Bolton UK to pick up my mum supply with a AB freand how was getting his as well.

They had Same plastic plants reduced half price so I got 4 pairs for the price if 2 really happy.

Now I can put the through a wash and if they wear out or something happens to then I can I won't have to panic.
I don’t think that I would run any of my plastic pants through my washing machine. For me I take an empty 5 quart ice cream pail and put about a dozen squirts of the pump of some Dollar General Store liquid soft soap w/Aloe Vera in it and add hot water, put my dirty plastic pants in and let them soak while I take my shower and get cleaned up. Then, when I’m done, they get hung up to dry on the shower head. The soft soap w/Aloe Vera seems to be very gentle so it doesn’t remove plasticizer from the pants and they stay soft. I’ve given up on the 7 mil pants like those from Gary as I always have trouble with them cracking around the legs and waist enclosed elastics. This causes them to “bite” my skin and I’ve found that I don’t have that problem with the thinner 4 mil pants so they’re what I wear 24/7 for my dual IC.

Last edited:
Gary pants

I love the Gary tuffy plastic pants. Baby-pants.com has great pricing.

Zeke said:
I don’t think that I would run any of my plastic pants through my washing machine. For me I take an empty 5 quart ice cream pail and put about a dozen squirts of the pump of some Dollar General Store liquid soft soap w/Aloe Vera in it and add hot water, put my dirty plastic pants in and let them soak while I take my shower and get cleaned up. Then, when I’m done, they get hung up to dry on the shower head. The soft soap w/Aloe Vera seems to be very gentle so it doesn’t remove plasticizer from the pants and they stay soft. I’ve given up on the 7 mil pants like those from Gary as I always have trouble with them cracking around the legs and waist enclosed elastics. This causes them to “bite” my skin and I’ve found that I don’t have that problem with the thinner 4 mil pants so they’re what I wear 24/7 for my dual IC.
Hi Zeke,

I agree with the protecting the plasticisers in the pants and understand what you are saying.

However, going back a while the availability of AB stuff was poor and one of the characteristic of plastic pants that people wanted was NOISE.

Sorry about the capitals but that’s what they wanted, the crackle, the noise.

With earlier plastic pants, they achieved that with harsher detergents and bleach, I remember, I did it too.

And that’s despite the cracking seams and biting the groin. In fact that was part of nappy rash for babies 60’s and 70’s.

I now prefer the newer tpu material which is more robust, stretchy, almost like rubber but very noisy too without worrying about washing technique.

Hope that helps.

Jenny xx

🥰🥰🥰

SissyJenny2 said:
Hi Zeke,

I agree with the protecting the plasticisers in the pants and understand what you are saying.

However, going back a while the availability of AB stuff was poor and one of the characteristic of plastic pants that people wanted was NOISE.

Sorry about the capitals but that’s what they wanted, the crackle, the noise.

With earlier plastic pants, they achieved that with harsher detergents and bleach, I remember, I did it too.

And that’s despite the cracking seams and biting the groin. In fact that was part of nappy rash for babies 60’s and 70’s.

I now prefer the newer tpu material which is more robust, stretchy, almost like rubber but very noisy too without worrying about washing technique.

Hope that helps.

Jenny
The PEVA pants (plain and zoo print) that I bought from Baby-Pants. com and the EVA pants (BRIGHT YELLOW!!!) that I got from Haian on eBay are crinkly and noisy without any bleaching along with being highly immune to hardening from urine and feces. I really like the durability of both of the materials these pants are made from but I find myself wearing the pants that I got from Protex Medical more often. They have a super wide crotch which allows me to double diaper with several soakers for extended wear while still maintaining a good seal to prevent leaks. They are also made of soft, smooth vinyl which I love the feel of and can’t seem to keep my paws off. They are on them far more often than any other plastic pant material I own since I love their feel and and like stretch and pull on them. It doesn’t bother me, but these Protex Medical pants are very silent which some may not find to their liking.

• Love
Reactions: sissygirlpink and Angelapinks
Back