• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Planning first trip to nursery

AlanDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi! Been a DL for a number of years, but it is almost always something kept entirely to myself. Have finally plucked up the courage to visit a nursery soon, and thought it would be a good time to say hello to the broader community. Hello!

Outside of diapers, I like "slow" triathlons... bike rides seeing the country, walks and swimming where the sea isn't too mucky.

Thank you.

Reactions: Seabear
Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom. Also enjoy your first visit at nursery soon

Welcome and enjoy

Hello and welcome!

AlanDL said:
Hi! Been a DL for a number of years, but it is almost always something kept entirely to myself. Have finally plucked up the courage to visit a nursery soon, and thought it would be a good time to say hello to the broader community. Hello!

Outside of diapers, I like "slow" triathlons... bike rides seeing the country, walks and swimming where the sea isn't too mucky.

Thank you.
Hello and welcome here

Enjoy and tell us all about it

Welcome to the group AlanDL

Like you, I enjoy being active everyday; walking, running, biking, swimming, skiing, hicking, golfing, tennis, etc. I sometimes enjoy wearing a nice fluffy diaper while running😜

I’ve experienced nurseries and alike many times. It’s so great, relaxing and soothing. You get to enjoy your fantaisies, this is just awesome.

Most people enjoy an afternoon at the SPA, I’d take an afternoon at the nursery anytime before the SPA. It’s such a great stress relieve, I always come out of such experiences feeling like I’m on cloud number nine🙏

Enjoy my friend

Thanks so much all for your welcome and encouragement, especially yours DLBIG.
I have to confess that my biking/walking isn't always "outside of diaper" as I wrote if the circumstances allow it.
Almost over the top with excitement re the nursery visit next week. Would be happy to report back if such "trip reports" are allowed. Is there a particular section of the site I should use?

Thanks again.

Reactions: PaddedPonyboy, badger50 and MrDiaperLoverUK
AlanDL said:
I have to confess that my biking/walking isn't always "outside of diaper" as I wrote if the circumstances allow it.
Almost over the top with excitement re the nursery visit next week. Would be happy to report back if such "trip reports" are allowed. Is there a particular section of the site I should use?

Thanks again.
Looking forward to hear back from you…
Life is beautifull
Enjoy

AlanDL said:

Thanks again.
Welcome, i'm really glad you found us! i'm also really glad to hear that you're going to be able to visit a nursery soon, that sounds like it will be a great experience for you! i think if you want to make a post about it, the best sections would either be the Adult Baby section, or you could go to the Blogs section and do your write-up there! i think either would be suitable!

i'm glad you're wanting to connect with the broader community! i'm excited to hear what your experience is like, and hear more from you as well! take care, hope to see you around!

Reactions: AlanDL and PadPhilosopher
AlanDL said:

Thank you.
Interesting you say your DL like me and going to a nursery soon. I’ve thought about nursery’s to meet other adults in diapers but I feel like I would be out of place as I’m not a AB. Are you just DL or AB as well? Will be interested how you get on

Seabear said:
Interesting you say your DL like me and going to a nursery soon. I’ve thought about nursery’s to meet other adults in diapers but I feel like I would be out of place as I’m not a AB. Are you just DL or AB as well? Will be interested how you get on
Thanks. Sorry if I was misleading but the trip I am doing is to visit a 'nanny' one-on-one, rather than a group meet. So will probably be more on the DL side than AB, we'll see.

Reactions: Seabear
Back