Plain White Diapers?

Akura

LITTLE | DL | UK
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I ordered some plain white LFB branded ABDL diapers (picture below). I've never seen these before, so I just had to get some! They arrived today and they're incredible. They remind me of the super thick 1999 era non-printed diapers I used to wear as a kid.

4 tapes as standard. They hold a really good amount (not sure on exact ml for medium LFB, they're usually pretty good). I've just never seen a completely plain white ABDL diaper? I know 'standard/medical' diapers are generally plain white, this one though is marketed to ABDL by LFB.

For some reason, and I'm not sure why, they seem slightly easier to put on than the LFB printed ones. 50% of the time I end up with a wonky diaper with the LFB printed ones, trying to match the tapes to the design and getting the waist central. These plain white ones though seem to go on better, it's weird.
Has anyone else seen/bought these? Did you find them easier to put on than printed ones?

I know they're not as AB-ish as printed ones which admittedly I've always worn printed. This is a refreshing change, though. I'd get them again. 10 for £26 though is somewhat pricey lol.

61lZN3FP0UL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: freechris, DLBIG, MegaLugia and 1 other person
Cool . Cuddlz to plain white diapers same as printed design and plain white are cheaper.

Cuddlz. Com all white ab dl nappy two blue lines that fade when wet 🧸🍭👶 closest to pampers i e got yet 🧸🧷

babybenji said:
Cuddlz. Com all white ab dl nappy two blue lines that fade when wet 🧸🍭👶 closest to pampers i e got yet 🧸🧷

Yeah I just saw some. Unfortunately, the UK ABDL diaper market seems to be dominated by either Crinklz or LFB, with some more as an option such as ABUniverse and ABU - they're both more expensive though.

Maybe I need to expand my search. Tbf I'm only looking on Amazon, they have a large enough selection

Reactions: MegaLugia
Cuddlz is good they have sale on ten sample pack , for £12, out of stock unless you medium ☹️ Also little girl big. EBay has its moments

Those are the ABDRY diapers from L.F.B.
They are definitely number 1on my best diaper list. I'm in those more then any other diaper for both day and night. There everything a diaper should be. As far as I'm concerned there even better then the Mega Max.

Babyboyzen said:
Those are the ABDRY diapers from L.F.B.
They are definitely number 1on my best diaper list. I'm in those more then any other diaper for both day and night. There everything a diaper should be. As far as I'm concerned there even better then the Mega Max.
I have to wonder if those are the same chassis as ABU Simple; I miss those since they vaulted them some time ago. I'm trying some of the newer diapers that are coming out, but the simple white ones are pretty cool and you can always modify them with fancy packaging tape or stickers.

Blue Biggle

No
There's no comparison to ABU's Simple diaper.

Reactions: MegaLugia, Deleted member 56273 and littlemoosey
Akura said:
Yeah I just saw some. Unfortunately, the UK ABDL diaper market seems to be dominated by either Crinklz or LFB, with some more as an option such as ABUniverse and ABU - they're both more expensive though.

Maybe I need to expand my search. Tbf I'm only looking on Amazon, they have a large enough selection
Nappiesrus st8up

Reactions: Forced and Akura
Stevepw said:
Nappiesrus st8up

Oh. My. God

Thank you so much! I never knew this place existed. I'm in ADBL heaven rn looking at their site! It's awesome.
Next day delivery too!
No more relying on Amazon.

I love it, my wallet - not so much 🙈 😅

They've got so much STUFF. Ahhhh. I'm too excited 🙈

Reactions: DLWee, MegaLugia and Stevepw
Plain white?
BetterDry is my choice for plain white diaper.

Reactions: JoeMusic1976
Akura said:

ABU used to have 2 plain white ABDL diapers.

Betterdry are my go to for plain white too. Also NRU Str8u. Both emntioned above.

I'd order from NappiesRUs every day in the UK, Amazon are nowhere near the best for ABDL products.

blob said:
ABU used to have 2 plain white ABDL diapers.
The original Simple has been vaulted.

Reactions: Jojobobo
That is really an attractive looking diaper. I’ve never seen one “posed” in such a manner, and it looks tempting to try. I really like how the leg openings look. I could wear any diaper I want now, but also for some inexplicable reason, prefer plain white one and purchase them exclusively. So these would do if I ever want to try another brand. Thanks for sharing.

• Love
I recently got a bundle of LFB all white. Yes they are great. I love all white plastic diapers . There are good ones have nice crinkle and thick too.

• Love
Reactions: Akura and Deleted member 56273
Completely agree with Babyboyzen. There is nothing that compares to Abu Simple. I’m using my remaining stash sparingly.

They're possibly the best all-white plastic diapers available right now. ABU's Simple can't hold a candle to them. HUGE capacity and generous cut.

🎼And all the birds and the trees they were singing so happily, oh joyfully, oh playfully watching me🎵🎹

Just wanted to say I love that song by Supertramp.

Back