Plain Single Tape (per side) Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
bambinod said:
I'm looking forward to trying the Rearz Inspire Select, they've taken their Inspire (or maybe the +InControl?) diaper and put single tapes on it for a test run. Should arrive on Thursday :) There aren't many single tape diapers available right now, and these are poised to be high quality AND all-white at the same time, and I'd call that a win-win.

I see the SDK's as a single-tape diaper that's compromise in many respects, and so its failing to do anything really well. No front elastic, modest capacity, semi-plain look, middle cost. Not enough capacity for overnight, not all that comfortable for daytime, neither all-white nor colorful design, though heap enough for frequent wear, but not quite thin enough to be comfortable under work pants. Cushies (v1) and Kiddo both have front elastic and higher capacity, with a more aggressive design, although for a higher cost. So the niche that remains is for a more premium, comfortable, good capacity, all-white, and I hope we get it with the Select. (I'd also jump on an all-white Kiddo! hint hint)

Be sure to let us know what you think. Wonder if you will grow to like them as much as I have.

Dork said:
Be sure to let us know what you think. Wonder if you will grow to like them as much as I have.

So are they thicker like Inspire+InControl/Safari, or slightly thinner like their Spoiled/Inspire?

Considering they're shipping in the same 60/case as the Inspire do, (unlike the 30/case InControl/Safari) I assume that's what they're based on.

bambinod said:
So are they thicker like Inspire+InControl/Safari, or slightly thinner like their Spoiled/Inspire?

Considering they're shipping in the same 60/case as the Inspire do, (unlike the 30/case InControl/Safari) I assume that's what they're based on.

To tell you the truth, I haven't tried any other Rearz diapers, so I don't know how they compare. To me they seem less compressed than a lot of other diapers, so they are perhaps fluffier but feel less dense. My biggest beef with them was the texture of the plastic, but I have actually grown to like it. It almost feels like a cross between a plastic backed and a cloth backed diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back