• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Peters ágybavizelő története

emrek1202

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Other
What got me back into diapers now is mainly lack of other outlets. I became disabled several years ago due to an accident at work. I fractured a vertebrae and since then have not worked or had much of a life. Due to the chronic pain causing me to be a bit of a grouch people have gradually stopped coming around or wanting to spend to much time around me. I am not in a chair or anything so I do get out but it just seems to be better if I keep to myself. Mostly people I know come by when they have computer questions or need lessons on Internet related items...... And as for female company......not for a long long time. So naturally when I saw the first postings of the story it brought back old feelings. And then a few months ago I had a very erotic dream concerning me wearing diapers. Well I figured I must explore this further and went and made my first purchase. I couldn't find cloth diapers in my size so I bought several yards of material and made my own. The hardest and most exciting part was buying the plastic pants. It took several tries before I could get up the courage to enter the store where they were sold. I picked up three pairs and when I took them up to the counter I was shaking so bad I could hardly hand over the money. When I got them home I quickly pinned on a double diaper and then pulled on the plastic pants. I was hooked at that point. I am fairly certain that had I not been able to get them my desire would have fizzled. This probably has something to do with the two earlier experiences. I don't wear them very often as I am trying to keep the excitement level high. Your story helps a great deal in giving me something to look forward to. I have never discussed this with anyone and I thank you for giving me that opportunity.
My favorite fantasy is me as a ten year old bedwetter who is forced to not only wear diapers but also get treated much like a baby....crib, highchair. stroller...the works.
The funny thing I find in all this though is that even though I fantasize about childhood I don't particularly care for children. I will never be having any of my own and I really would rather people leave theirs at home if they come to my place. Funny how the mind works eh!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome here! Üdvözöllek!

Back