PeekABU Hats

Have you ever seen anyone with a PeekABU hat in public that you didn’t know before?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Arkady

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I’m thinking about getting one. How many of y’all saw another person out in the wild with a peekabu hat? I wonder if it is a good method to randomly meet someone new.

Never seen anyone with one. And I'm sure there are other ways with clothing to secretly signal to other abdls that they're abdl.

Reactions: Arkady
I regularly wear a ABU beanie hat due to not having much hair and it being cold in the mornings / evenings in the UK.
I have not dared have the character showing in public having chickened out many times!

I’ve worn mine in public a couple of times, it’s too warm now though to wear it.

Reactions: SAPexpanded and Arkady
I saw someone regularly in school that wore the one with the yellow giraffe. I thought it was cool and maybe some band or something. Then I saw the accessory part of the ABU website and almost dropped my nummy! I never talked about it with him, but I wanted to. 😔 I was too shy. Serious as hell. Otherwise he was like any other kid.

Last edited:
Reactions: furry121 and Arkady
I saw someone wearing a peekabu cap twice while i was working at a fast food place on my campus, but i couldn’t say anything because i was working. i always hoped to run into him outside of my campus job, but i never did.

Only at fur cons.

Reactions: furry121 and Arkady
Arkady said:
I’m thinking about getting one. How many of y’all saw another person out in the wild with a peekabu hat? I wonder if it is a good method to randomly meet someone new.
I haven't seen anyone in one. Wait. . . Public? Is that those places 2 million years ago, at the beginning of last year? :ROFLMAO: Yeah, your probably right about it being a good way to meet people. Wait. . . What are people, again?

• Haha
Reactions: Emmagar, Arkady and BobbiSueEllen
I wish, I wear my Dragon ABU cap quite often but never seen any body else.

Last edited:
I'm shocked that I've never seen it once, especially because I live in a city that has tons of ABDL's. At least that's what I'm told.

The first one was a Notingham Pride. I had my pup hood on and being a puppy only communicating body language.

But when I saw some one in a pickabu cap first thong was to see if they where padded. Could work out if they where or not.

As they past my I lifted my pup mask and said "stay padded kiddo."

He just smiled at me as we when our separate ways.

I have a Dragon cap wich my Big got me.

20200907_175139.jpg

I can neath comfort or deny that I am suckling on my pacifier when my big tock this photo.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Arkady, itsmebabypat and perlFerret
Back