Peeing Sitting/Laying Down

MusicIsLife said:
Hell I wish I had that issue I can probably fall asleep on my head and still wake up wet🤣 bending down or sneezing I can guarentee I'll lose some control though lol
Same with me. I can pee in any position. LOL

Reactions: chrischrischris, AJFan2020 and Diaper44
Being in diapers for over 10 yrs now I can pee sitting or lying down.

Hi. I've got the same issue.

HISTORY :

Additionally I have been diagnosed over the years with ADD, Asperger's, and Bi-Polar.

Now, and as a kid, I am very pee-shy, so I would always pee sitting on the toilet. The thought of someone seeing me pee without some kind of barrier prevented me from using the urnal. Only once was I able to pee on a plane. The small unfamilliar bathroom and normal vibrations and bumps on a plane makes it difficult to get things out. Having mental issues also complicates natural peeing. When your mind is Bi-Polaring and spooling thoughts at 2000 MPH and your Asperger's is causing high anxiety, I feel as though my bladder is "locked down" and I can't pee because of the inability to relax and focus on peeing.

Having these mental issues now, and as a kid makes it difficult to connect with things that give me comfort and also makes it hard to experiment with things such as diapers, plugs, and other fetish type interests. So, now I am making up for lost time. I shouldn't have been circumsized, shouldn't have been potty trained, and wish I had a normal mind with normal life events like the ones I read about on here and on Quora. PEOPLE ARE SO LUCKY WITH THEIR GROWING UP EXPERIENCES IN REGARDS TO SLEEPOVERS AND OTHER FRIENDS/FAMILY HOUSE ACTIVITIES! I've lived super alone and conservatively, apparently, and it has to stop.

Now...I am an age I regret, still living at the parent's house. Getting more comfortable with who I am. When the parents go away for a while, I play with my DL side. Recently within the past 7 weeks, I've been in a diaper or a Goodnites 24/7 and have built a supply of ABUs and Vintage Goodnites over 1000 strong. Yay!

While I've always 'big-boy peed' sitting for my whole life, it's easier for me to go while standing in a diaper. A few times I was able to pee sitting at my computer desk browsing the web.

While a little back story helps people formulate answers, this is sounding like a therapy session, SORRY, so I will cut to the question(s).

QUESTION :

How do I normalize going in a diaper while watching TV while the parents are still up, sitting on the couch??

What are some cheaper pull-up style diapers I can use to "learn" how to be incontinent so I don't have to use my expensive HTF/VHTF Drynites, vintage Goodnites, and small ABU collection??

I want to be able to wet the bed, have been wearing for 7 weeks now...when will it finally happen??

Also, when doing errands, how do you get yourself to pee while at a store with other people around??

Any tips or tricks I can use to relax enough to pee while driving a car?? It is hard to relax enough to focus on peeing when you are driving a stick-shift car paying attention to the road, other drivers, and barreling down the E-way at 85-90 MPH.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Back