Pee shy around other ABDL

BigBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
So I’ve been meeting with another AB who has become a cg for me. But I find when he’s in the room I can’t use the diaper. Any tips or things I can use to help with this?

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
The longer you spend with others the easier it will become to pee .., if you have a high capacity diaper on, drinking a lot of water at once is a good way to force your inner sphincter to relax and let out pee.

It just takes time getting accustomed to wearing and using the padding. It will eventually become natural. I’d say practice at home by wetting while you’re distracted by something, like doing the laundry and such. It might help your brain learn how to go #1 without having to actually dedicate itself to the task. That way, when you’re hanging out with your cg, you can focus on them and the wetting will be more subconscious. Just my two cents. 😁

I suffer with this so bad and it just takes time and you have to be able to just be okay with being in a nappy. I’d probably suggest getting your care giver encourage you to use your nappy to go pee pee

I have a pretty shy bladder, and indeed I had issues going in front of my DL partners. The first time I just couldn't do it and had to go to the bathroom to wet, but I was finally able to wet in front of them after we met a few more times and I became more comfortable. For the next person, I reset back to being shy. It's just a matter of becoming more relaxed and comfortable.

Can you pee in toilet / urinal with someone around? If not it’s because you are pee shy. Lots of guys can’t pee around others. Lucky for me I can pee anywhere and anytime.

This happens to me too. I just have a really shy bladder when i'm around people. I find it helps to wear a high capacity diaper and sometimes wearing plastic pants on top helps knowing that if you leak, atleast it's contained. Also it doesn't help that my nerves can be tense. I find trying to calm myself will help with getting the flow going x3

I used to have a wicked pee-shy problem when I tried to urinate in a men's room with other men present. I can't tell you how many times I had to zip up without peeing, flush the urinal (anyway) and walk out of the bathroom. Either I'd walk until I found another restroom or hang around and try to go back in when it seemed that there was no one else remaining inside. What a PITA! I eventually confessed my issue to a friend and he suggested I visualize a waterfall or rushing river (and the sounds they make) when standing at a urinal. It took some "training" but eventually I pretty much got over my pee-shyness. If you're wanting to comfortably pee around other DLs and or WS lovers, just load up on lots of water.

Back