Pat Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonHoward2016

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Patting to sleep (The back or rear) is something I like. Opinions on it? Soothing? Annoying? Cute?:hug: I find myself doing it each night and its relaxing to softly bounce, pat and relax....goes good with hushing IMO

I wouldn't like someone patting my back but my old daddy dom used to rub my back and he knew it made me fall asleep really quickly :)

I think it would be extremely soothing I can only imagine it right now but someday maybe I will have a mommy or daddy to do it for me.

Back rubs put me right to sleep!

Well,

My gf (currently only staying weekends long story) she will pat my diapered bottom, has helped change me and doesn't have any issue with anything related...

Anyhow, yes, if she rubs my head (the big one) I go right to sleep, even in my big bed...

I often find being patted on the bum or back really relaxing and can make me sleepy sooo good if I can't settle down

Glad to see im not alone on this eaither! :) Looks like im never alone in anything it seems!<3

@bigbabybret, yes. Head pats or rubs also help quite a bit as well, just helping soothing to sleep

My wife accepts my need to wear diapers most evenings but doesn't diaper me or change me. She will wen we walk by each out pat my diapered bum and tells me I'm cute - smile!

My wife will pat my diapered butt as well and call me her little boy.

it sounds soothing I also like gently rubbing my face cheek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back