Partner changing issues...is there something wrong with me?

quartz200420012

Diaper Historian
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey y'all,

I have a question. I have a very trusted SO who I've been with for a long time. She generally changes just wet diapers and really that's just a quick wipe down of my butt and pee pee. I'm always relaxed that happens. We've gotten to the point where she is now comfortable doing messy changes.

My issues is that when she wipes my butt to really get me clean especially around the perineal area, I essentially get like a nervous "twitch" when touched. It's kinda jarring to the point where I tense up briefly. Even if I know it's coming or she tells me that it's going to be okay, I still have that feeling.

Is that normal? Or how do I fix this issue? It doesn't happen during sex.....just diaper changes. It really knocks me out of littlespace.

• Thinking
Reactions: antoniorain789, Edgewater and Jorelaxed
Hi quartz, it is quite normal to have that sensory feedback.
Maybe if she modified the way she wipes you in that area and tell her how you are comfortable being wiped she should be able to accomodate you.🙂

Reactions: BigKid25, quartz200420012 and Edgewater
You are lucky that she is willing to change you! Regardless of what method she chooses, smile be happy as there is zero requirements for her to even do what she is doing. Suck-it-up and thank her for what she does!

• Love
Reactions: Joeysms, BigKid25, daviddl and 7 others
Edgewater said:
You are lucky that she is willing to change you! Regardless of what method she chooses, smile be happy as there is zero requirements for her to even do what she is doing. Suck-it-up and thank her for what she does!
I agree with him🔺

Reactions: sbmccue and Edgewater
It's very common to get a little excited, even aroused, innocently or otherwise, when our diapers are changed by someone we are close to. Those of us who have a friend, lover or care giver to change us properly, keep our skin healthy and free from sores and rashes are very lucky.

Reactions: Edgewater
There may be some fears out of the past that relate to this experience. Consider the possibility that when very young, you were hurt during a change. Some parents might give a slap on the butt if baby moves too much during changing. It does not have to be a serious injury to give lasting effects, just the impression of injury. Perhaps when she sees the twitch reaction, she could reassure you "It's OK, I'm not going to hurt you." and some such.

Reactions: Marting, quartz200420012 and Edgewater
When my wife finally got the point that she would change my poopy diapers I was happy and excited. The expectations that I had in my head for years were different than the reality. When I started saying things like it’s not taped right or tight enough or you’re wiping too rough and things like that. It didn’t go over well. It made her insecure and less likely to want to do it. I quickly realize that I need to shut my mouth and let her have complete control. The intimacy that we share during a diaper change is awesome. It certainly is not always perfect. Especially if she’s in a rush or mad at me, but giving her a complete control of it. Overall has been pretty awesome. I feel very fortunate to have a wife that would do that. There are times that it’s uncomfortable like if the wipes are very cold or my bottom sore from a spanking or the diaper isn’t tight enough, but I don’t complain about it ever unless she ask me a specific question about it.

Reactions: rhodry04, BBBen, TippyToes and 1 other person
Back