Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining

Parent's choice stage 7 diapers holy crap they're huge

Are the parent's choice 7's bigger now, I tried then a year or two ago and they were smaller than huggies size 6

Dipluv said:
How do the target brand size 7’s do as far as size and stretch? Are they worth trying a whole case?
From what I can tell, there are 4 manufacturers making size 7 diapers for the US market.

*P&G/Pampers (Cruisers, Swaddlers)

*KC/Huggies (Little Movers)

*Domtar/Associated Hygienic Products (Parents Choice/Walmart, Well Beginnings/Walgreens, Comfees, and others)

*First Quality Products (Cuties, Gentle Steps/Dollar General, Comforts/Kroger, Members Mark/Sams Club, Kidgets/Family Dollar, Up&Up/Target, Meijer Store Brand, and others)

The size 7 diapers made by First Quality are the largest size 7 diaper out there today.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerJams, HappyNappin, hanzertas and 2 others
grst said:
From what I can tell, there are 4 manufacturers making size 7 diapers for the US market.

*Domtar/Associated Hygienic Products (Parents Choice/Walmart, Well Beginnings/Walgreens, Comfees, and others)

*First Quality Products (Cuties, Gentle Steps/Dollar General, Comforts/Kroger, Members Mark/Sams Club, Kidgets/Family Dollar, Up&Up/Target, Meijer Store Brand, and others)

The size 7 diapers made by First Quality are the largest size 7 diaper out there today.

Great list.

I would add only that Kimberly Clark also makes Mama Bear Gentle Touch Hypoallergenic diapers in size 7. I didn't measure them but they weigh as much as Comforts Day & Night Protection which puts them at the high end of the size 7 diapers I've seen.

grst said:

Well beginnings is bigger than dollar general

WillFord384 said:
Great list.

I would add only that Kimberly Clark also makes Mama Bear Gentle Touch Hypoallergenic diapers in size 7. I didn't measure them but they weigh as much as Comforts Day & Night Protection which puts them at the high end of the size 7 diapers I've seen.
Glad you mention the mama bears, they are definitely some of the largest/stretchiest/most absorbent size 7s I have tried

DL4L1992 said:
Are the parent's choice 7's bigger now, I tried then a year or two ago and they were smaller than huggies size 6
Unfortunately the parent’s choice had gotten smaller the last time I tried them, they switched to the less stretchy tape material, there is supposedly maybe another update coming but I doubt that part will change

Reactions: BigKid25
Dipluv said:
How do the target brand size 7’s do as far as size and stretch? Are they worth trying a whole case?
The up&up size 7s are very interesting, I bought a case and initially thought they were too small but ended up using them all, the rise is a little low and the tapes aren’t super stretch at first but they are extremely sturdy and seem to relax quite a bit over time without ripping at all even over an entire day of wear

Reactions: grst and WillFord384
grst said:

Another thanks for the list. I don't wear baby diapers directly, but have been turning size 5 Parents Choice into booster pads for primarily Northshore Lites. Parents Choice (I guess actually Domtar) modified the design dramatically roughly 6 months ago and I was struggling to cut them down without piercing the shell. I mostly have it figured out now, but if I want to try something different, will pick something from your "First Quality" list.

dancerboy said:
Glad you mention the mama bears, they are definitely some of the largest/stretchiest/most absorbent size 7s I have tried

Here's what they look like in case anyone's interested:

mb-gtd-7 pkg-f 2.jpg

mb-gtd-7 ex-fb.jpg

mb-gtd-7 ex-w.jpg

mb-gtd-7 in-w.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: hanzertas
grst said:

Who else does first quality manufacture for? I’m in love with their dollar general line and their Kroger line but don’t have any of those other stores near me.

thefurealfriends2 said:
Oh, I miss my Barney and Superman underwear. Of the nineties, I would walk home from school. And enjoy the bulge In my Barney underwear. Get home while (Removed by staff) watching afternoon cartoons. Take a shower throw my undies in the wash. And start over again...
We need more character undies wearers in the community!

Reactions: perlFerret
Walgreens has new size 7 , there awsome...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210719-163419.png
    Screenshot_20210719-163419.png
    227.1 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_20210719-163448.png
    Screenshot_20210719-163448.png
    338.9 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: pampersguy827, WillFord384 and hanzertas
thefurealfriends2 said:
Walgreens has new size 7 , there awsome...
From what I've seen, these appear to be discontinued, they've been pulled from all the shelves at the Walgreens around me that I could tell, seems like Walmart parent's choice is now made in this style and made just as big

DL4L1992 said:
From what I've seen, these appear to be discontinued, they've been pulled from all the shelves at the Walgreens around me that I could tell, seems like Walmart parent's choice is now made in this style and made just as big
Interesting. I just picked up a few packs in June. Would be a shame if they were discontinued.

MailCat581 said:
Parents Choice is a staple Walmart brand. I see size 7's at my Walmart all the time. I don't think they'll be going anywhere anytime soon.
Re-read what I put, it looks like Walgreens size 7 could have been discontinued, Walmart brand size 7 are going strong... Walmart brand is now in the style of Walgreens brand

DL4L1992 said:
Re-read what I put, it looks like Walgreens size 7 could have been discontinued, Walmart brand size 7 are going strong... Walmart brand is now in the style of Walgreens brand
I wish Walmart Canada had the same Parents Choice diapers than in USA, they are totally not the same, we don't have a size 7 here, they are totally a different product, the only size 7 we have in Canada seems to be the Pampers Cruisers, and they are very hard to find sometimes, I've heard some people had success in getting the new Huggies in size 7, which I could find someone that measured them. But its probably for another topic.

Back