Parent's choice stage 7 diapers holy crap they're huge

CodyBaby said:
I wish Walmart Canada had the same Parents Choice diapers than in USA, they are totally not the same, we don't have a size 7 here, they are totally a different product, the only size 7 we have in Canada seems to be the Pampers Cruisers, and they are very hard to find sometimes, I've heard some people had success in getting the new Huggies in size 7, which I could find someone that measured them. But its probably for another topic.
The huggies size 7's, while bigger than their size 6 still couldn't really get to work on a 31 inch waist

Reactions: CodyBaby
I bought a 20 pack of Kroger Comforts size 7 for $5.00. I think this is the same manufacturer as Parents Choice. The length is 22 inches. Padding is 18 in The bonus here is that they have the very stretchy tabs. Waist size is not what to measure as these are more at the hips due to length. But with pre-stretching they made it around front to the Velcro and stayed attached. 37 inches. Not to say they fit, but they joined and stayed.

Reactions: pdiapered and DL4L1992
I haven't gotten any of these yet. I know they would fit me. I got eager and purchase a package of Huggies size 7 and I was severely disappointed in those.

Dalmatian said:
I bought a 20 pack of Kroger Comforts size 7 for $5.00. I think this is the same manufacturer as Parents Choice. The length is 22 inches. Padding is 18 in The bonus here is that they have the very stretchy tabs. Waist size is not what to measure as these are more at the hips due to length. But with pre-stretching they made it around front to the Velcro and stayed attached. 37 inches. Not to say they fit, but they joined and stayed.
Been wanting to try these since I saw this post, would you be able to post any pictures of them?

littledreamers333 said:
hmm makes me want to buy go buy some and try
😅

DL4L1992 said:
Been wanting to try these since I saw this post, would you be able to post any pictures of them?

Here's what I have on them:

Comforts Day & Night Protection Diaper (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

WillFord384 said:
I don't know how to judge that, but here's the Mama Bear if anyone wants to compare it to the Comforts:

Mama Bear Gentle Touch Diapers, Hypoallergenic (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php
Yep, they look to be the same only some minor cosmetic differences aside from the prints, mainly different tape color, but everything else appears to be spot on

DL4L1992 said:
Yep, they look to be the same only some minor cosmetic differences aside from the prints, mainly different tape color, but everything else appears to be spot on

If you'd like to compare the structures of 40 popular baby diapers all in one place, here are photos of the outsides and insides.

Or for people who know a lot about baby diapers and want a brain teaser, here they are randomized and unlabeled. See how many you can identify. And here's the equivalent mysterious gallery for adult/youth briefs, with 144 photos.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerJams
Back