Panty guy question

21nbby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I’m a regular panty wearing guy who has a small penis and my question is. When you wear panties a lot or everyday like some of us have you ever noticed your penis and balls have seem to shrank after long periods of wearing and also I usually point mine to the side or up and it always seems to end up shriveled up or kinda inverted back in so looking for opinions or what you know or have experienced?

Wear 24/7 for past 5 years when not in a diaper and have not had a problem with anything getting smaller. Wear vanity fair illumination briefs and hi- cut. Nylon, spandex. 190lbs athletic build 6’ size 7 and my twig and berries are just fine and happy.

I will saymy penis can get abnormally small when wearing a full diaper from the pressure. If that’s happening in panties perhaps find some that have more room and are more breathable.

good luck

Reactions: 21nbby
Your penis wont shrink from wearing panties, thats not how that works, ibet you will find that same thing if you wore anything tight down there

Last edited:
I am a size 7 also. It could be me just overthinking all this and my penis size hasn’t changed. My everyday panty is the Warner’s no pinch no problem lace waist hipster. They are very comfy to wear and I’ve never felt like they were to tight.

Last edited:
Reactions: KMichelle
Just wonder since im tiny too, just how tiny are you?

mistysummers said:
Soft I’m only I’m only a few inches long I’m lucky if it’s 2 in long soft probably but when I’m hard I’m close to 5.5-6 in long. I’ve used a toilet paper roll to measure myself hard and just the tip barley sticks out if at all.

mistysummers said:
There’s usually barely a bulge in my panties unless I just got done having an erection

21nbby said:
Soft I’m only I’m only a few inches long I’m lucky if it’s 2 in long soft probably but when I’m hard I’m close to 5.5-6 in long. I’ve used a toilet paper roll to measure myself hard and just the tip barley sticks out if at all.
Your bigger then me, also 6 inch is the advarge size when hard

Im just over an inch soft maybe 1.3 and 2.8 hard

mistysummers said:
Im just over an inch soft maybe 1.3 and 2.8 hard
I was just looking at mine and it’s all shriveled up and I bet it’s only an inch. I know when wearing diapers I can’t really point it in a direction because it’s to short to point anywhere

Weather playing a factor here ?
COLD WX would tend to shrink shrivel up the size.
WARM WX may not increase the size but make it more fluid and flexible.

I never noticed much change in mine when I wore just my fullcut panties.
Now as I've got older it might have shrunk a little bit. Wearing a diaper 24/7
I don't have a pointing problem. Mine stays around 2".

21nbby said:
I was just looking at mine and it’s all shriveled up and I bet it’s only an inch. I know when wearing diapers I can’t really point it in a direction because it’s to short to point anywhere
Same here. When I wear a tight diaper a lot, and pulled up tight, (like a Goodnite), I notice mine shrinks and even goes back under the skin, as if I wasn't circumcised.

Josh24 said:
Same here. When I wear a tight diaper a lot, and pulled up tight, (like a Goodnite), I notice mine shrinks and even goes back under the skin, as if I wasn't circumcised.
Mine does in diapers also. But I have noticed here lately as it’s gotten warmer out it doesn’t do that as much in panties or diapers. Since I’ve never actually measured my penis i don’t know how big it is when erect or flaccid I just know it seems really small at times.

Mine hasn't shrunk at all. Still an average size, and I wear panties everyday.

I'm not a guy of course, but I do remember that in our high school health classes they did teach us that penises can change in size during different kinds of weather. I can at least assure you that what your experiencing is normal and isn't the cause of the garment itself. Just make sure you aren't wearing a size down too small though (very tight clothing or ones that don't fit properly aren't good for your body). You could also find some panties that have an actual elastic band rather than ones that are just lace at the top loom. But that's if you have a problem with them staying up on your waist.

SparkleBunny said:
I'm not a guy of course, but I do remember that in our high school health classes they did teach us that penises can change in size during different kinds of weather. I can at least assure you that what your experiencing is normal and isn't the cause of the garment itself. Just make sure you aren't wearing a size down too small though (very tight clothing or ones that don't fit properly aren't good for your body). You could also find some panties that have an actual elastic band rather than ones that are just lace at the top loom. But that's if you have a problem with them staying up on your waist.
To date I don’t have any problems with the waist sliding down. My everyday panties are the Warner’s no pinch no problem lace waist hipster.

21nbby said:
To date I don’t have any problems with the waist sliding down. My everyday panties are the Warner’s no pinch no problem lace waist hipster.
That's good. I'm guessing you wear more of the proper panties if it's hipster style. I really dislike in women's clothing how we have those lace looms with no elastic to them to help keep them up. I know I'd probably get boyshorts if i got tired of the loom (and i probably should anyway). Finding a pack of them in my size is a challenge though.

SparkleBunny said:
That's good. I'm guessing you wear more of the proper panties if it's hipster style. I really dislike in women's clothing how we have those lace looms with no elastic to them to help keep them up. I know I'd probably get boyshorts if i got tired of the loom (and i probably should anyway). Finding a pack of them in my size is a challenge though.
I usually just try to find whatever is comfortable and accommodates everything and is cute. I’m not much on lace other than on a waist band.

I've been wearing panties for almost 6 years now and haven't noticed anything in particular in the size of my penis. Granted I've never really gone of my way to measure it.

Back