Pants & Shorts VS Skirts & Dresses

GoodniteLover219

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Lately, I've gotten myself into a pretty difficult debate and I'm hoping to seek unique opinions from ya'll to probably help me out.

When you go into your sissy/Little girly space and when you get yourself dressed or you have a caregiver to help you get dressed, do you prefer to go pants and shorts; or dresses and skirts?

The reason I'm asking is kinda confidential but all I'll say is when it comes to my own tastes in feminine wardrobe I pretty much prefer dresses and skirts and gowns. However, I guess I don't mind wearing shorts or pants too much (Jeans however? Not really. I'm only lucky enough to wear them on special occasions which are rarely.) But jean shorts are my cup of tea.

So, I'm just asking seeking solid opinions from ya'll as to how you dress or what your preferred wardrobe styles are like.

I like dresses and skirts. If you are going outside then jeans would be better so you blend in.

Reactions: GoodniteLover219
Hmm... Honestly it does depend on the aesthetic I want to portray. I have found that short shorts and stockings are a general go to with garters and glovies. But a cute skirt and blouse is also fun. I generally go with a punky look so eh...

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and GoodniteLover219
I prefer skirts and dresses. It makes for easy access on a variety of reasons from diaper checks, to spankings, and much more. I wear jeans if I go out, but inside, I prefer skirts and dresses. I told my wife that I wear the skirt around here, because she likes to wear pants.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, GoodniteLover219, MidCat and 1 other person
Hi,
As a little always dresses, skirts and maybe once in a while shortalls. 👗👗

As a teeny or mature I still prefer dresses and skirts but I do have some jeggings. As a sissy however, I do need a bit of padding to get my hips and bum right. 😊😊

Overall, skirts and dresses rule. ✊✊

Jenny x
🥰🥰

Reactions: GoodniteLover219, MidCat and Seasonedcitizen
How often do you have the need for a diaper change ?
Are you wearing a diaper cover over the diaper (leak protection) more bulk favoring dresses/skirts
Perhaps wearing a onesie (snap crotch) access is best with a dress/skirt
Dresses/skirts will be better to hide any crotch bulge (unless a real short hem line exposing same)
Bum bulge is best concealed with dress or skirt

Reactions: GoodniteLover219 and MidCat
babylock1 said:
How often do you have the need for a diaper change ?
Are you wearing a diaper cover over the diaper (leak protection) more bulk favoring dresses/skirts
Perhaps wearing a onesie (snap crotch) access is best with a dress/skirt
Dresses/skirts will be better to hide any crotch bulge (unless a real short hem line exposing same)
Bum bulge is best concealed with dress or skirt
Gonna be honest - in public I generally go unpadded so short skirts are a go to when I wear them. But at home I find that the short skirt and diaper looks really cute so I enjoy it.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and GoodniteLover219
Nothing like twirling in a skirt and showing your bum off! Girls have it good I say~

That being said, no reason why you need to be one or the other. Fill out your wardrobe with whatever you find that's cute!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 57387, sissygirlpink and GoodniteLover219
Gotta be dresses and skirts.

Reactions: GoodniteLover219 and Seasonedcitizen
I’m not very keen on dresses, I prefer a skirt and loose blouse, but I love short cut-off jeans on adolescent girls.

Reactions: sissygirlpink, Seasonedcitizen, GoodniteLover219 and 1 other person
zbrannigan said:
Nothing like twirling in a skirt and showing your bum off! Girls have it good I say~

That being said, no reason why you need to be one or the other. Fill out your wardrobe with whatever you find that's cute!
Completely agree! 🥰

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, sissygirlpink and daisycupcake
I like anything cute and and pretty

• Love
Reactions: GoodniteLover219, Seasonedcitizen and sissygirlpink
Dresses and skirts 🌸 definitely ⭐

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GoodniteLover219 and sissygirlpink
Skirts and dresses if I'm feeling feminine and little.

If it's a more kind of little boy headspace, then it's one of my anime t shirts and shorts

• Love
Reactions: GoodniteLover219
Back