Panties As A Chastity Device

sidewinder400

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've tried conventional chastity devices but haven't had much luck - it always slips out. Some tight fitting panties, usually a thong worn backwards, seems to be my best option. I have now gone over a month without climaxing, a new record, and still going. I alternate between panties and diapers 24/7 and it seems to be working for me.

side2.png

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Panties can't be realistic chastity devices - ONLY the tube or belt design reign in the eruptible critter.
All panties do is excite the flaccid beast and perhaps further arouse it to attention.
The smooth slick silky fabric will do nothing to suppress the action.

Ill-fitting (cheap) conventional chastity devices are the problem - custom fitting helps - the belt is best.

Putting well padded locking diaper covers over most any chastity is a better solution !

Reactions: nappybottom and Seasonedcitizen
Eons ago I used diapers under my dress and I couldn’t manually stimulate myself. That was a form of chastity. Later on I bought a hand massager and I have no problem. Better than my hand.

Reactions: ScarletRoseRapier and sissysissy
sidewinder400 said:
I have now gone over a month without climaxing, a new record, and still going.

View attachment 76023
I set a record for not climaxing every day since I lost my prostate to cancer on July 26, 2007. I suggest people climax as often as possible because you never know when your ability to do so will end abruptly. JMHO.

Back