Pampers Cruisers Designs (2006 - 2009)

Jayden123

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've been recently been digging into a new diaper model I've stumbled across on Source Filmmaker and have decided to do some re-skins for it. However, it's INCREDIBLY hard to find clean diaper designs for me to use, which has led me to resort to editing various images together. Results ain't usually good, so I wonder if there's any good classic Pampers diaper designs out there that you guys might have that I can use?

Any classic/vintage Pampers would do nicely, but I'd prefer something along the lines of these:

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
D'oh. I just realized that these look almost identical to the PeekABU.

The more you know! :unsure:

PaddedBrony

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I have a few older packs of Pampers laying around. Give me a bit to dig them out, and I’ll snap some pics.

Jayden123

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Here's a couple of test screenshots with that last image in the Imgur folder above. Not perfect, but that could be how I tried to re-shape the diaper model to fit in human anatomy.

Attachments

Jayden123

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Feeling better? Sorry for bringing this thread up again. It's a little frustrating when you wanna do another diaper re-skin, but don't have anything to use. -_-

PaddedBrony

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Feeling better? Sorry for bringing this thread up again. It's a little frustrating when you wanna do another diaper re-skin, but don't have anything to use. -_-
Have you tried just googling diaper designs? I’m sure there’s tons online.

Jayden123

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I did, but nothing really props up. Just Ebay listings with just the packages and even the ones I find aren't properly lit or smoothed out.

Jayden123

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Sorry to bring this up, but found these great images on eBay. Problem is that they're folded and not flat.

Picture 9 of 9

Picture 8 of 9

Jayden123

Est. Contributor
Role
Private

Now THIS is the kind of design I'm after. Only problem is that the eBay listing only has the diapers folded and not flatted out for the whole design.