Pampers Baby Wipes Scent Change!

hanzertas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Pampers Baby Fresh scented wipes changed the scent! Just picked up a pack and I really enjoy the new scent. It's a little more "clean" smelling and less like the smell of a fresh pampers diaper. Just thought i'd share and show what the new pack looks like.

PXL_20210722_160007078.MP.jpg

Reactions: thediaperedpenguin and Kyma
Yes you are right...The Pampers wipes do have a different scent . They have a more clean scent than the older babyish diaper scent. I liied the babyish diaper scent better but the new one is good too. A lot of the different brand wipes have all new scents these days. I dont care for most of the new scents out there. Some Ive checked are Potpourri, a strong flower blossom scent, shea butter, sweet cucumber dont like any of them. I still love the baby powder diaper scent which seems to be disappearing nowadays. It actually seems the unscented ones are popular nowadays. I guess with all the allergy issues with todays kids.

Reactions: hanzertas
MikeDJ said:
Yes you are right...The Pampers wipes do have a different scent . They have a more clean scent than the older babyish diaper scent. I liied the babyish diaper scent better but the new one is good too. A lot of the different brand wipes have all new scents these days. I dont care for most of the new scents out there. Some Ive checked are Potpourri, a strong flower blossom scent, shea butter, sweet cucumber dont like any of them. I still love the baby powder diaper scent which seems to be disappearing nowadays. It actually seems the unscented ones are popular nowadays. I guess with all the allergy issues with todays kids.
Always been a fan of scented wipes. The Huggies cucumber ones are probably my current favorite but I also like the "botanical rain" Pampers ones as well.

My all time favorite scent was these, probably went away 15 years ago. Just thinking about it gets me ummm .... excited.

getImage.jpeg

Last edited:
I hate scented wipes! My wife bought Water Wipes last year and we love them. The are thick, moist and clean well.

Reactions: Babygs2608
Oh great... Now I just have to go buy a pack to smell the new scent to see what the rage is all about. 😅

hanzertas said:
Pampers Baby Fresh scented wipes changed the scent! Just picked up a pack and I really enjoy the new scent. It's a little more "clean" smelling and less like the smell of a fresh pampers diaper. Just thought i'd share and show what the new pack looks like.

View attachment 59682
These wipes are very nostalgic, the scents take you to another world and fills any room with an intense Pampers scent. Just wondering, is the scent stronger or weaker than the previous iteration? I am considering buying to have these baby wipes to go in my travel bag, but I don’t want to raise any red flags and eyestares to any passerby.

Reactions: KrankyPants
KawhPenguin said:
These wipes are very nostalgic, the scents take you to another world and fills any room with an intense Pampers scent. Just wondering, is the scent stronger or weaker than the previous iteration? I am considering buying to have these baby wipes to go in my travel bag, but I don’t want to raise any red flags and eyestares to any passerby.
Baby wipes are super common for all types of uses. No one would make that leap in their mind. I always have a pack in my backpack when traveling and a pack in my desk at work.

New scent doesn't linger as long but I just love it.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and WetDiapers247
Back