Pampers 8 pants

GoodniteQueen said:
I'm under 24inches and a waist under 30. I'll have to see how much it would cost to ship
I think you'll be able to fit in them, based on the other pull-ups you use.

I narrowly fit into Pampers Baby Dry Pants size 8 when I last bought the product (about six months ago). I myself have a hip circumference of 32 inches and a waist of 27-28 inches, but then you have to be very careful. With me they don't usually rip, but it sometimes happens (but never completely).

I have the impression that the sides of the Pampers Pants were firmer than those of the largest size Ninjamas Pants, which rip very easily and which I cannot wear. This surprises me. After all, I am small for an adult, no taller than the average 13-14 year old. Three years ago I could still fit into Pants size 6 and the Drynites XS. I can still comfortably wear the regular Pampers non-Pull up Size 8 without any problems, thankfully.

michal987 said:
Yes, I really like wearing drynites, or Rossmann babydream pyjamapants. I’ve been wearing them almost 24/7 for almost a week. They’re almost invisible under your pants and you can use toilet with them like with normal underwear. The disadvantage is that it can absorb only 1 full wetting, so I usually use toilet normally and wetting them occasionally.
Wow, I just looked these up, and per the pic they look so cute! They almost look like traditional hook and loop baby diapers. I may have to look into importing some. I love the comfort and practicality of the XL Goodnites in the USA, but the designs don't do it for me.

1705529425436.png

Dlkt said:
I haven't tried those, what are they like compared with drynites?
About 2 cm taller than drynites. I think they can absorb a little bit more. Imo better than drynites.

I’m going to try Auchan pyjamapants soon. Haven’t seen anyone using them so far.

michal987 said:
About 2 cm taller than drynites. I think they can absorb a little bit more. Imo better than drynites.
Might have to treat myself to a pack🤭

Bought some today. They are to small does anybody want's them?

Dlkt said:
I haven't tried those, what are they like compared with drynites?
wouldn't recommend to anyone unless you are really, really slim. They are about 10cm / ~ 4" tighter than the casual pampers size 8 nappy

It's really frustrating when Pampers is using "Size 8" when it's really not a size 8.
I'm not even referring to any of us, but for youth that needs larger size diapers.
Luckily for Europe & Asia, because they have more options than North America.

Last edited:
Back