pads with Plastic backside, like Attends Contours Regular 10

julle1976

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello !
Im struggle to find pads like Tena comfort or Attends Contours Regular 10 with Plastic backside
Its hard to find with plastic backside nowadays
I would love to get some examples of manufacteurs that do have plastic pads like that
And also a big plus for large thick ones

The Attends contours REGULAR are all plastic backed.
The Hartmann Molicare form exist up to level 8 also with plastic backing
Nona classic should also be plastic backed as the easy form extra or super

I do not know if there are more, sorry.,

allesindie said:
The Attends contours REGULAR are all plastic backed.
The Hartmann Molicare form exist up to level 8 also with plastic backing
Nona classic should also be plastic backed as the easy form extra or super

I do not know if there are more, sorry.,
Thanks a lot I will have a look.
I know Attends contours regular are plastic backside
I just got one package delivered
But wow so thin they was.
I was very surprised when I opened up the package.

More suggestions are appreciated.

Anyone more that have some examples to share ?, its getting harder and harder to find anatomical pads with plastic backside

Reactions: soggybottoms8882
Attends Contours were the first proper incontience pad I wore as a child in 1997. I still have a soft spot for them.

When I got my last order of diapers, I tried Attends contours regular 10, it has plastic backside, thats just what I wanted, but it was terrible thinn, I would like them to be thicker.

Reactions: bobbilly
julle1976 said:
When I got my last order of diapers, I tried Attends contours regular 10, it has plastic backside, thats just what I wanted, but it was terrible thinn, I would like them to be thicker.
i like you like thick pads and thinner diapers. The new pads are 6 to 7 inch across in front and rear of pad, I tuck wearing this way and tinkle for a while. Overnight pullups are good for 8 to 10 hour without leaking.

Yes I want them big thick and with plastic backside.
But I have only found Attends contours regular 10, to be ok but they was terrible thin.

I have also tried
Param basis form super, they was plastic but not good shape for me and too small dimension
SOFFISOF Classic Formvorlage super, they was plastic but not good shape for me and too small dimension
Forma-Care Form Comfort Extra Night, they was plastic but not good shape for me and too small, and they have stop production ?
Tena Comfort Original Maxi, they was plastic good shape for me and big dimesion, but a bit thin and they have stopped production ?

Would love to get try some other big shaped pads with plastic backside.

Also women pads like Tena lady but with plastic backside are interesting to try.
Any suggestion there ?

Anyone that do know about a manufacteur that do "flex " belted diaper like Tena flex with plastic outside ?

The Poise pads are plastic backed.

Back