Pacifiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm experimentig with my home-made nipples using normal baby shields and some of them works very good for me. Some of them you can see here:
t89gm0.jpg

Pacifier preference is very personal so it is good to get lots of information, particularly when you can be charged 25 or 50 dollars. I ordered two from ASC. And here is my review. First, shipping to Canada was quick. They arrived about 8 days after the order was put in. I bought them on the sale. I unwrapped the first blue one and I noticed that it was slightly crooked in the holder. I reminded me of my first paci I ordered from DPF years ago. I too came at an odd angle, and Tommy kindly replaced it. I have not approached ASC. I rinsed it off thoroughly and tried it. The first few sucks, I noticed that pressure was whispering in and out. I gave the nipple a good tug and I have have had no sounds since.
The silicon is very soft and pliable. I like that personally. It also fits well into my mouth, past my teeth, a problem with junior models. I would say that I am very pleased with the product, particularly at this price point. After about 20 minutes I have little awareness of it in my mouth in that it is light and soft. The picture shows a comparison and one with a tape measure.
IMG_0544.jpgIMG_0547.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back