Diaperedforsuresince17

Just a toddler enjoying his/her toys
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Does anyone use a pacifier for other uses than being in littlespace. Like today I was practicing a new piece of music and having problems concentrating and I started to get aggravated so I started to suck on my pacifier and was able to calm myself down and focus on what I was playing. As the music gets harder the more I need to focus on what I’m doing, my fingering and bowing needs to be precise and sucking on a pacifier seems to help. I don’t know if it sounds stupid but it works for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stawrogin, siysiy, Lumen and 3 others
Sucking on a pacifier helps me to not self harm! I used to chew my fingers until they bled but now I just suck on a paci ^^

I only have the adult sized ones sadly, they are too big for my mouth. I ordered some 18-36 month baby pacifiers and hoping they're a lot better!

Reactions: siysiy, Suckernuk, chrischrischris and 1 other person
My mind becomes very active when I try to fall asleep, which obviously makes it harder to. I *very* rarely fall asleep with a pacifier in my mouth, but sucking one for a bit helps my brain shut up.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I enjoy suckling a lot.

Working thinks out and watching TV ect.

Just lately I been suckling with my face mask when out and about.

I don't know what it is about having a bit on rubber in my mouth, but I just enjoy it, it seems to help me cope with Adulting thinks.

Or I am to much of a Little.

I suck on one when I go to bed quite often. I don't know why but I find it relaxing. Sometimes I loose it in my sleep but most of the time I wake up in the morning with it still in my mouth.
I just realized while writing this that it puts me into little space despite the fact that I didn't think I was into my ab side anymore 😅. It appears I still am but only when I go to bed 🚼🧷🧸 and now I feel like I want a teddy bear again. This is so strange as I write this I am getting a really strong urge to regress and missing my teddy bear like mad .

I use my paci whenever I get the chance, even when I'm not feeling little. Especially if I'm in a mega foul mood I'll suck on it to calm myself down, its like my version of smoking but a lot safer

toyboy said:
I suck on one when I go to bed quite often. I don't know why but I find it relaxing. Sometimes I loose it in my sleep but most of the time I wake up in the morning with it still in my mouth.
I just realized while writing this that it puts me into little space despite the fact that I didn't think I was into my ab side anymore 😅. It appears I still am but only when I go to bed 🚼🧷🧸 and now I feel like I want a teddy bear again. This is so strange as I write this I am getting a really strong urge to regress and missing my teddy bear like mad .
You best get teddy out then.

• Love
toyboy said:
You best get teddy out of the cupboard then and apologise for putting it in the in the first place. Lol

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and chrischrischris
😭 I gave it away to one of my nephews just before Xmas.

• Wow
toyboy said:
😭 I gave it away to one of my nephews just before Xmas.
Then a trip to build a bear. Is long overdue for you. Go when it's quiet though.

The staff are so helpful and you will feel very Little afterwards.

That sounds really good but we don't have one in New Zealand. I'll just have to settle for buying one.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and siysiy
Yes, I hum without realizing it (from a very young age) and sometimes it can bother others. A pacifier stops humming. And it also helps to calm down when I'm in a stressful situation. I have size 3, 5 and 7 and I think size 6 would be perfect for me. I love my paci's! :giggle:

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and siysiy
Daily (ab)user more than 25 years, sometimes I was out for months or weeks, but really never stoped.

Yesterday two old nipples replaced for the new ones. Wish return and enjoy it quickly, but I have to work a bit.

Last edited:
I suck it when I'm on the computer fully dressed, but if I'm in "Baby drag," wearing just a diaper and T-shirt, I try to work on the computer sucking my pacifier, but I go right into little space and want my baby toys.

Last edited:
toyboy said:
Okay, try this. If you really miss your Little side, and apparently, it misses you, go to the store, and get yourself the biggest plushy you can. Take a ribbon, a drawstring from a pair of trousers that doesn't really need it, something, and tie that to the big plushy's wrist, with your paci attached to it. You'll never lose your paci again.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and toyboy
I really want to try using a pacifier on future little space adventures when I'm out and about. I'm scared that I'll be looked at really funny. I have an Eevee backpack that I just bought. But the problem is that It'll probably be after the pandemic though and face masks will be a thing of the past and people will look at me funny

Last edited:
  • Love
JaysonTheRegressor said:
Sucking on a pacifier helps me to not self harm! I used to chew my fingers until they bled but now I just suck on a paci ^^

I only have the adult sized ones sadly, they are too big for my mouth. I ordered some 18-36 month baby pacifiers and hoping they're a lot better!
I do the same thing too with the fingers! I bite my fingernails and put them in my mouth. I really need to stop that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
JaysonTheRegressor said:

Update: I got the baby pacis in the mail and I am now soo addicted XD

I've gotten to the point where I can't fall asleep now without one. If I crawl into bed and realize I don't have it, I start to stress and I have to get up and go get one. It stays in all night and very rarely will it ever fall out. It's like second nature now for me.

Reactions: Deleted member 53235, Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
Back