Overnight wearing/wetting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NudistMD said:
How do you feel about the possibility that you may be becoming dependent on diapers at night? I can see arguments both ways, so I’d be interested in your thoughts
I'd see that as a "romantic" thought but the concept of backtracking ones muscles that were already trained remains. Like has been said, you're still aware, its just less of an invasive feeling. Ive wet overnight occasionally since I originally posted, but I'm still very aware, im just able to get back to sleep much more quickly as I've put trust in my diaper to do its job.

Reactions: dous and NudistMD
Like others, I wear every night. I find that I sleep more soundly, still wake to go, but I use the diaper instead of getting up. I drift back to sleep faster than if I had gotten up. I wear NS Air Supreme, which fit me well. No leak issues.

Reactions: dous and Kellycares
I wear training underwear and plastic underpants every night. I have about 3 -4 significant wettings a year but the last few years it is more about 6 - 8 per year. Not a big deal but as a bw until age 10, a short break from age 12 - 17, then back in to diapers and pp though college I am more secure sleeping at night with protection than without. I eventually will have to wear thicker diapers with my plastic underpants eventually IMO, but at age 50+ it does not bother me. I have plenty of experience to cope with this and be comfortable with it.

BOXERSORBRIEFS said:
I wear every night and have only had a handful of leaks over the years. But because of these few leaks I started using training pants to absorb any leaks, and plastic pants over that to contain the moisture.
I and the added benefit is having a really thick combination on, is nice.
I usually watch a bit of TV after I go to bed. So if I have to pee before I fall asleep I will stand to use the front of the diaper because I sleep on my back 99% of the time so any that happens in bed goes to the back of the diaper.
Perfect cure. I was just pondering if that'd work last week. Honest. Great, someone has done this and knows it works.:giggle: Glad I happened upon your confirmation of the cure.

I've had Rain shield commercials on the inside of my pants to get me thinking about a puffy pair of underwear in a bad "storm" Even some invention of disposable outer underwear-looking liners for outside over the diaper would work. Lol. Great solution.

Reactions: BOXERSORBRIEFS
After I started wearing nightly for occasional bedwetting, it seems that my remaining nighttime control naturally faded. Maybe part of it was age, or being better hydrated, or subconsciously knowing I was diapered. Even a combination. I don't really have an explanation because I'm asleep for it most of the time. I do sleep very well and it's very comfortable waking up well rested in my wet overnight diaper.

Reactions: JOCKMAN
My personal recommendation is plastic pants, even if you’re wearing a disposable. I’ve bedwet all my life and without them there will always be the occasional leak.

Reactions: INCONTGUY, Deleted member 39193 and Kellycares
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back