Overactive. Bladder

Status
Not open for further replies.
makena43 said:
Seems like it was the beer that was making me piss all in the last hour. I only piss 4 times and tjehey were space out alot. Hmmmm
You know what they say "you only rent a beer"

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

So it was the beer that made me pee alot. But at work I do sense some leaking when lifting and when I am stress. I wonder if I am not empty my bladder

When I drink too much water or beer, coffee then its too much. Is that normal?

Define "too much". 64 oz per day is normal. Even 100oz is still in the normal range.

And leaking pee when under physical strain is not normal. That's why it's called stress incontinence. It can occur with a full bladder, or an empty one. Your urologist would need to test you to find out more.

I will get that check out. If my top tapes meet 5 inches apart is the diaper too big?

makena43 said:
I will get that check out. If my top tapes meet 5 inches apart is the diaper too big?

Nope. They could be touching, and if you still get a good fit and seal then they're just right.

And actually, 5" apart sounds about normal, really.

The bottom tapes seem to move towards as I wear the diapers and beginning to rub against. Mt legs and look like they might rip off. I put then close to the top tapes seem better. Is it too big I have a. 34inch waist. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I have to add does talking about diapers and acceptance and other same questions. Says that diapers are controlinv or interference with. My life. I don't. Think so but daily diaper aid thinks its true

makena43 said:
The bottom tapes seem to move towards as I wear the diapers and beginning to rub against. Mt legs and look like they might rip off. I put then close to the top tapes seem better. Is it too big I have a. 34inch waist. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I have to add does talking about diapers and acceptance and other same questions. Says that diapers are controlinv or interference with. My life. I don't. Think so but daily diaper aid thinks its true

Could you please re-explain your tapes problem. I'm not understanding what you're asking.

And no, asking and talking about diapers does not mean they are controlling your life. It means they are a part of your life (like any other article of clothing). Or maybe even a part of who you are (like being gay or transgendered).

What did I tell you about DD too? They have it completely wrong and are the ones trying to control you. Ban them for once. Being abdl has nothing to do with sex. DD is operating as if they are, and trying to incorrectly push that misunderstanding onto others. If you want help, come here. If you want an incorrect agenda, go to DD.

Besides. Would talking and thinking about glasses make them controlling over you? How about shoes? Diapers can be no different in this regard. Or how about being gay, does that control or interfer with a persons life? No, it is a part of their life and helps direct or shape it. Diapers can be the same way too.

Something only controls or interfers with a persons life when it prevents them from living or being happy. Diapers are the exact opposite of that. They enable us (physically and/or emotionally), and bring us comfort and security.

On the bottom tapes I am wondering if they determine if the diaper is too big or not. I tried putting. The tapes up higher. Up next to the top tapes warpiper says I want girls at work or expose my diaper. That's not what I mean. I mean I rather be around girls not guys. And he thinks it interfere with my ability to function. Normally

makena43 said:
On the bottom tapes I am wondering if they determine if the diaper is too big or not. I tried putting. The tapes up higher. Up next to the top tapes warpiper says I want girls at work or expose my diaper. That's not what I mean. I mean I rather be around girls not guys. And he thinks it interfere with my ability to function. Normally

I'm still not sure what your tape problem is. Please start over and fully explain your question.

And ARE you still able to function with a diaper on? Are others able to as well? There's your answer.

makena43 said:
On the bottom tapes I am wondering if they determine if the diaper is too big or not. I tried putting.

Upper tapes are matched more to your waist size. Lower tapes are matched more to your leg width, but usually will need at least a few more inches around. So if the upper tapes fit but are close to the end of the wing, the lower tapes will probably NOT fit. The smaller the diaper fits on you, the bigger the difference will be.

MY ideal fit is with the top tapes between 6 and 8 inches apart in the front. (the lower tapes are usually about 8-10" apart)

Some mediums I've just been able to fit into had the top tapes 9-11" apart, and the lower tapes 12-16" apart, right to the end of the wings.

I think bambimod is on the right track. The small. Size on the confrydry diapers. The tapes are right on my hips. Its long enough so it connects. I look at myself in the mirror and I look like a. Baby on a. huggies ad. The medium look like I got shorts on. So which is right small OT medium. I think small. I looked back on dailydiaper and it was a problem about diaper in leading a normal life.

Last edited:
makena43 said:
Slomo I am staying here and. Daily diaper. Is banned for me. I am staying here and get the real help

Good for you. As for the diaper sizing, the top front and back should extend up to your actual waist line (near your belly button), the sides should also have a minimum overlap of about 2 inches.

When you go too small of a size, you may still be able to tape it on just fine and snug, but the smalls are cut with less material in the center if the diaper than mediums. With the smaller cut you will get stetching problems at the tapes, which often leads to the taps popping or tearing off (which I think you mentioned this). You will also run the risk of diaper blowouts where the plastic shell rips open. Press out leaks will be more problematic too, as will be leaking over the top.

With mediums, the larger cut will leave a roomier fit. This will allow some expansion area for the diaper to swell up as it absorbs pee. Tape issues and blowouts should not be a problem here either. And lastly, leaks should be less of a problem too.

I can't believe they got smart and made it so I can't read or just get back in. So back to the diaper size is to just stay with medium base on a waist size of 34 and the tearing stuff that you mention plus I guess I oust need to use trail and error to find the best place to put the taps

Unfortunately, trial and error is the only way each if us can find just the right diaper, and just the right way to put them on. With everyone being different we can give good advice on what to look for and basic how to instructions, but that's really it.

So what do i look for and the basic info. Just like the missing. Infi

I went to the doctor for this because I was going like 3x an hour. they told me it's type two diabetes. if you don't leak any you might be ok not wearing a diaper. if you leak maybe a depends sheild or guard. or a pull up?

Thank for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back