Outed or caught

I know that it doesn't count about our partners. But my girlfriend will say something if my diaper might show a bit. And every once in a while she'll peek into the back of my diaper and whisper my diaper is wet. It's not really being "outed" or "caught" but surely it has the same effect.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
greatlake5 said:
I know that it doesn't count about our partners. But my girlfriend will say something if my diaper might show a bit. And every once in a while she'll peek into the back of my diaper and whisper my diaper is wet. It's not really being "outed" or "caught" but surely it has the same effect.
I wonder why she says anything if it makes you uncomfortable. Does she not know? Or is she just being supportive in the only way she knows how?

My wife will occasionally make a comment or ask if my nappy is very wet because she has noticed how it is bulging. I know she means it to say that I should probably go and change before you leak or anyone else notices as I am often unaware of just how wet I am unless I check or can feel my nappy suddenly getting very wet.

PadPhilosopher said:
I wonder why she says anything if it makes you uncomfortable. Does she not know? Or is she just being supportive in the only way she knows how?
She was the one who first questioned me 1 1/2 years back. Of course she knows. She has always been discrete when commenting or checking. Especially when out in public. I've never been uncomfortable around her. As for myself, I'm pretty good at being discrete out in public. At home? Not so much. And I'm completely aware about how wet (or dirty) my diaper might be.

greatlake5 said:
She was the one who first questioned me 1 1/2 years back. Of course she knows. She has always been discrete when commenting or checking. Especially when out in public. I've never been uncomfortable around her. As for myself, I'm pretty good at being discrete out in public. At home? Not so much. And I'm completely aware about how wet (or dirty) my diaper might be.
I meant, maybe she doesn't know it makes you uncomfortable to do and say those things. I'm glad she's discreet. She sounds like a real gem.

Reactions: fredy552
Back