Other times I wore Only Pjs in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Here is another time I wore footed PJs out. I had been asking my Partner if I could wear to the store at night. He didn’t want me to. After a few times of talking about it he finally said ok one day. At the time I only had the Target Footed PJs made by Cherokee and Circo size XL. The fit but were snug especially in crotch area so the bulge was there. in The first time he said I could with jacket on. Again jacket didn’t cover much. And it was obvious I had one footed pjs. Jacket only covered past my stomach and I am skinny. So waist down the pjs were very visible. So was the buldge.. I went into the store and we ordered coffee. The whole time this older guy kept looking. Felt uncomfortable so I finally went back to the car.

Then a few days later it was late like 3am and he said I could go in with just PJs. Same ones. We parked I stood up and took off jacket. Standing there in only my footed PJs with diaper on.. My partner locked the doors and started walking to the store. I ended up chickening our. And didn’t want to go. So he decided to go into the store after he locked car door. And wouldn’t unlock it. I was standing next to the car in the PJs which were fairly tight but fight. Minutes later people started walking out of the store. Some parked by us. Some walked by to get to their car. At first I kept trying to move around the Car but too many people were coming out. It was at like 3am and I didn’t expect there to be so many people regardless. But at that point I just stood there and waited. Realized I couldn’t keep avoiding everyone. So i stood at the back of the car. And didn’t move. Trying to act as normal as possible. A group of younger guys (19-20yo) came out when I was standing at the back of the car and looked at me and started saying something then they laughed. A guy even had his younger son (like 13-14) with him and they parked right next to the car. I just stayed there. They were literally feet away from me. The dad didn’t even look twice. He saw me and just kept walking but his son stared at me the whole time. When they came back out of the store I was still there. And the kid asked me where I got the PJs from. He was walking in front of his dad so when his dad finally got close I kind of moved and the kid heard the diaper. He said “you are wearing a diaper too.” I just kind of turned red. Told him PJs came from target.He just said cool and walked away. His dad just said hi and went to car.. He just said cool and him and his dad got In car. A lot of people walked by. My partner was in the store for a long time on purpose. Kept texting me to come in. Honestly didn’t expect so many people to be there that late otherwise I would have gone in.. Thought maybe 5-7 total people would be in store counting employees.

Other times I went Into pharmacy in just PJs/diaper late night, drive through late night in just PJs. Never got much of a reaction, just double takes, which was cool. It’s exciting but I also want to just wear like it’s normal. I don’t think it’s a big deal cause I am wearing “clothes.”

When I walked dog with my partner I had jacket on but again was obvious. Walked down a busy late night street. People walk dogs a lot in the area. Initially wanted to take jacket off. Partner said I could on the way back from 7-11. Which I did. Just carried jacket. Didn’t really focus too much on the people around at time just walked and talked. No one said much a few ladies walked by and said they were cute. I have Pjs that are made for adults now. He said he would be more comfortable if I wore in public if they actually fit like normal. And The other post about walking to 7-11 was with adult version..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back