Status
Not open for further replies.

ukabguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Along with nappies, diaper and AB/DL what other sexual lifestyle interests and fetisihes do we all have ?

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I absolutely love wearing footed tights in different colors too.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I Love dressing like a girl.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Mfluder and sissybaby34
I like my Mummy/GF to wear satin bikini pants.
She has quite the collection.

Attachments

• 36EAA43F-2FB3-49E6-BC32-71A273F09DE3.jpeg
    36EAA43F-2FB3-49E6-BC32-71A273F09DE3.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 36165145-20A7-4F33-A2F9-A6EFC2AEDC99.jpeg
    36165145-20A7-4F33-A2F9-A6EFC2AEDC99.jpeg
    214.3 KB · Views: 24
  • E4B2763F-EEC4-487B-8BA0-D0A180232A0A.jpeg
    E4B2763F-EEC4-487B-8BA0-D0A180232A0A.jpeg
    136.2 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, mantilla and Seasonedcitizen
Also into dressing girly :)

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Seasonedcitizen
Sexual interests? Definitely toys. Also soft femdom/light BDSM. When I'm in diapers, I live to serve my queen :)

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and AndyPandy
Golden showers, my whole life.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
I love furry stuff

I have a collection of beautiful plug tails also some ears🦊😁

Attachments

• 20221024_074501.jpg
    20221024_074501.jpg
    783 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, Kittyinpink and chamberpot
diapers aren't an interest they are a necessity

For me I like women who wear baseball vaps with they hair down, but also have a strong interest I'm women wearing pads and tampons, it was the wearing of pads myself that lead to nappies

Wearing shoes without socks, mostly sneakers, because I like how it feels.

Being spanked: mostly as a little, but not always. This often takes place at bedtime, while I'm in pyjamas, and my bare bottom is smacked soundly with a slipper or hairbrush.

Being blindfolded. Most of my little scenes involve my eyes being covered: hearing my presents being wrapped in front of me, guessing things by taste or feel, listening to a story and imagining that I'm there, or being tied up for a couple of hours, unable to see a thing, while other things go on around me. A blindfold can be confiscation of screen time, especially if I've had too much of it, and need to rest my eyes.

Last edited:
Bdsm I am a heavy masochist

E-stim (on the very light side) I don't have much by way of equipment. Most people don't realize you can alter the frequency and pulse rate of the current; And that the current is actually very very low. I have several tens units, each one has different preset programs. The way I use them, passes the current through the prostate and then along the shaft and to the tip. Start on lowest setting and move up. First there is nothing at all. Then as you dial up a tiny tingle sensation. Once you try it in the right configuration it feels amazing!

I’ve got a big underwear fetish, especially tighty whities. Those and diapers are definitely my two biggest fetishes. But I’m curious about lots of others.

OhioGuy said:
I’ve got a big underwear fetish, especially tighty whities. Those and diapers are definitely my two biggest fetishes. But I’m curious about lots of others.
Wet Tighty Whities.. They turn almost transparent.

know a days little boys have these kool cartoon briefs. I would give anything for cartoon undies.

Kirisin said:
know a days little boys have these kool cartoon briefs. I would give anything for cartoon undies.
Check out etsy your looking for big tots mostly but there are several others too.

Reactions: Kirisin
Dressing from ab to adult also into petplay as dog
Love wax electro and impact play

I will occasionally snag a pair of my wife's dirty panties to wear for a while.
In the summer I like to poo outdoors.
I like to put things in my butt. Things that are made for that purpose.

Cherub said:
E-stim (on the very light side) I don't have much by way of equipment. Most people don't realize you can alter the frequency and pulse rate of the current; And that the current is actually very very low. I have several tens units, each one has different preset programs. The way I use them, passes the current through the prostate and then along the shaft and to the tip. Start on lowest setting and move up. First there is nothing at all. Then as you dial up a tiny tingle sensation. Once you try it in the right configuration it feels amazing!
I would very much like to learn more about this. Any suggested reading material?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back