Ordering Diapers from US, shipping to Canada?

slimjiminy

Diabetes, type-2
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I've not tried to import diapers from the states into Canada before. But assuming that they ship USPS as they (NS) promise for Canada, has anyone had issues with Canada Customs?

I am thinking of ordering from northshorecare.com direct so that I can get NS Supreme Lite diapers in blue or even white. The Canadian suppliers only have purple and green colours and now even green is becoming unavailable. I'd really rather not be wearing purple, which looks like lavender (it might as well be pink!) But I guess I'll be wearing purple for one bag, to test them out. :eek: If the test goes well, I'll order by the case.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Never had a problem getting stuff from the states.

Reactions: Angelapinks and slimjiminy
I ordered a few samples from myinnerbaby took about weeks to get to the Ups store but had no issues

Reactions: Angelapinks and slimjiminy
Healthwick.ca Carries Northshore product out of Ontario

Reactions: Angelapinks
DLPJ said:
Healthwick.ca Carries Northshore product out of Ontario
:) I know because I normally order there. But the problem is that they no longer carry green and that just leaves purple.

Well, it seems I'll be wearing purple soon in order to try them out. If they work out, I'll order the blue or white by the case from NS directly, since they offer the white and blue that healthwick.ca doesn't.

The NS Supreme Lite Purple arrived today (healthwick.ca is great for shipping). These purple briefs do look like a feminine lavender alright. So I guess that I'll temporarily be a sissy until these are used up. :eek:

slimjiminy said:
These purple briefs do look like a feminine lavender alright. So I guess that I'll temporarily be a sissy until these are used up. :eek:
Funny... I never liked the purple color of the Molicare Super Plus, but never thought sissy when wearing them.

Reactions: slimjiminy
Back