Orange County California ABDL Comminity

i am flexable anyome else can make it?

Reactions: babyoni
all someome made a suggestion to do next thursday at the block in orange for lunch. there is a dave and busters there, this means that we can meet up have lunch and play video games and hang out. who would ve up for that?

I’d be down but I work during those hours unfortunately

hey everyone. there are 2 of us that have the ability to have lunch on thursday. can anyone else make it?

Kbaby84 said:
hey everyone. there are 2 of us that have the ability to have lunch on thursday. can anyone else make it?
I won’t be able to due to work

everyone just checing. we are doing a munch a dave and busters at tye block in orange tommorow at 11:30. come if you can make it.

Have fun, curious to hear how it went.

we are just having lunch and playing games. meeting at 11:30.

I lived in Irvine for a bit a few years ago and am hopefully going to be back some time in the next year or two. Would be great to know some other ABDLs in the area, so please count me as an honorary member :)

Update,

Had a great lunch with fellow abdl. It was nice to meet someone that has a like minded personality. Did not have a chance to play games and stuff, but talked and had lunch. We will definantly do it again soon.

Kbaby84 said:
Update,

Had a great lunch with fellow abdl. It was nice to meet someone that has a like minded personality. Did not have a chance to play games and stuff, but talked and had lunch. We will definantly do it again soon.
I’d be interested if you guys did it again!

It was a fun lunch, talking family, travel, future, lil bit of everything! Hope to meet more of yall!

thats awesome it worked out!

babyoni said:
It was a fun lunch, talking family, travel, future, lil bit of everything! Hope to meet more of yall!
Glad to hear the lunch went well..

Maybe we all can plan a meet after the holidays so January?

Last edited:
that would be wonderful

Reactions: atreyu87 and Jorelaxed
That sounds really nice, glad your munch went well.
I wish we had munches here in Vegas.
That is soo cool you guys are organizing them.👍😎

Reactions: atreyu87
There was not anyone in our area doing so I thought I would step up. People are asking. When I went to changing times and saw the map they had on the wall, it amazed me how many people are from Socal.

Reactions: atreyu87 and Jorelaxed
I live in Santa Ana just off the 5 by the Discovery Cube. Would be super cool to have a local group get together sometime!

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I live in Huntington Beach. I occasionally make my way out to Irvine for the munch meet-ups there, but I'd love to be more in the know for any other events happening in my area!

Reactions: churra
PurplePup89 said:
I live in Huntington Beach. I occasionally make my way out to Irvine for the munch meet-ups there, but I'd love to be more in the know for any other events happening in my area!
Nice! I’m in HB now for a family thing. When are the Irvine munches?

Back