Options on twin bedding?

BlankyBoyAUS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hi guys,

So, I just recently made a decision to get a smaller bed for myself from a queen to a standard twin since I want to clear some space and live a second childhood and I want to be able to have really cute childish bedsheets and duvet covers and pillowcases since I expect myself to have a twin duvet blanket at some point. Can anyone here give me some recommendations?

I’m already getting myself Bananas in Pyjamas pillowcases.

Reactions: Deleted member 66129 and Magicalgirl101
Pokemon, Paw Patrol, Bluey, Mario, Sonic, numerous.

That depends on your budget.

I've purchased some cool sets (Star Wars, Spiderman) from Walmart, but the quality is low. While they are durable, the material is odd. It's some sort of synthetic material that is rather slippery when it comes to staying in place - they're fitted sheets, and the corners pop off a few times a week. These sets are easily acquired, and cheap, but you get what you pay for.

Eventually I discovered Pottery Barn (kids). They have all kinds of prints and I'm sure you will find one you like, but be prepared to fork over some significant cash. These sets are 100% cotton, and worth every penny! They stay in place all week, even with a plastic mattress cover, are cool (temp) when you climb into them, and very comfy. I've had one set for 4 years, and another for 3 years and they are holding up wonderfully while serving "duty" once every six weeks (I have a rotation of about 6 or 7 sets).

In my opinion, go for the best you can afford, but give serious thought to forgoing the cheaper sets and have a bit more patience to save the money for a high quality set. :)

I’m thinking maybe get a couple of vintage bedsheets maybe Thomas or Mickey Mouse ones. I do have plans for an additional twin bed and merge them into one near king size bed. Then I could get more sheets for the other bed.

Last edited:
Back