Ooops!!

morro

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Dressed in panty pullup, leggings, tight mini skirt, with baggy jeans over the top as shopping to do.
Shopping done, now to walk my dog and have an "accident"! hadn't poo'd for couple of days so new it would be firm. Bit of pushing and nature took over, my pullup filling up with a very large "no 2". Now very fully loaded I met and chatted to another dog walker, finished my walk and back to the car. Sitting down I am sure I was 3inches higher! But....car wouldn't start - battery completely flat.
So no option but to call recovery, they came very quickly and got me started. But confirmed I needed a new battery, meanwhile dont turn the engine off! So decided to drop the car off at my local garage so they can fix on Monday, with dog and me walking home from there. Now home, baggy jeans removed, typing this still wearing my very full pullup etc.

• Wow
Reactions: Woncrinklz, oldskool and littledreamers333
Yeah, that sounds like quite the experience. Good story!

Reactions: Woncrinklz
an accurate account, nothing made up

medical appointment this evening, so vanilla dressed and no diaper. Hospital was an hours drive, 1/2 way home desperate to pee, what to do....relax and let it flow, it is a very nice feeling as my warm pee soaked my jeans as I continued to drive

morro said:
medical appointment this evening, so vanilla dressed and no diaper. Hospital was an hours drive, 1/2 way home desperate to pee, what to do....relax and let it flow, it is a very nice feeling as my warm pee soaked my jeans as I continued to drive
So.....you just pissed on your car seat?

• Haha
Reactions: Woncrinklz
Car mats?

Back