Onesies and diapers.

Diaperedred93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I have been thinking alought about either getting a onesie or a romper, but I want to know if they are comfortable or not. Does it make the diaper experience any better?

Id say start with onsies they are much cuter and make shure you get the size right depending on the hang on the manufacturer it might be there too tight or too loose.

Reactions: Diaperedred93
I like them. I find they help make the diaper feel better and hello it hold more since it doesn't sag. That being said I like wearing just a diaper also. It the onesie provides similar support to eating a diaper under pants. Maybe a little better depending on the pants.

I would have to say yeah, they totally make the diaper experience feel, how do i put it? Better, add to it? In my own experience with wearing a diaper with a onesie on, it brought me to little space way faster and kept me there way longer. A plus is that it makes me feel super cute. But that is just my experience.

I'd go with a romper, probably because I'm more of a little, less of a baby. Either are fun, though! :)

Back