Onesie weakness?

Zeke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I purchased (2) onesies with an order that I placed a couple of months ago with InControl. A couple of days ago I finally got around to trying those onesies on for the first time, in fact it was my first experience with a onesie that I remember, although I can’t swear to what I wore my first few years on the planet. They’re handy for keeping up heavy diapers and for keeping then concealed in the waistband area. And while they nice in the cool weather they do have one disadvantage that I’ve discovered, you can’t stick your hand in your waistband, front or rear, to see how wet your diaper’s getting. I do this quite regularly being as I wear cloth diapers and I check back there to see how they’re wicking and how long I have before they need to change. Other than this I wish I had found these handy clothing items earlier.

Reactions: Cyprushill427
I generally have a pretty good idea of how wet I am, but yeah - I hear you. One thing I’ll sometimes do is discretely run my finger along the crotch area to see if the onesie’s damp. That’s a pretty good clue that it’s time to change or reposition the diaper.

I'd run my hands along the lowest parts of the diaper as if the bottom is real wet, you're due to change anyway.

Zeke said:
I purchased (2) onesies with an order that I placed a couple of months ago with InControl. A couple of days ago I finally got around to trying those onesies on for the first time, in fact it was my first experience with a onesie that I remember, although I can’t swear to what I wore my first few years on the planet. They’re handy for keeping up heavy diapers and for keeping then concealed in the waistband area. And while they nice in the cool weather they do have one disadvantage that I’ve discovered, you can’t stick your hand in your waistband, front or rear, to see how wet your diaper’s getting. I do this quite regularly being as I wear cloth diapers and I check back there to see how they’re wicking and how long I have before they need to change. Other than this I wish I had found these handy clothing items earlier.
I just adore lying there for a nappy change and feeling the studs on my onsie be fastened or unfastened, to reveal my plastic pants over my nappy ...

Reactions: daviddl and Zeke
Yes they do keep diapers in place and conceled, also keep hands out of your diaper as well. I guess Bundy wouldnt like them aye!

But as stated check the bottom if you need to and that will do well.

There are also some onesies golf shirts from a few places if you want as well you can wear them with a pair of pants for just about anything and keep things conceled and not wearing two shirts. Not sure who is doing them currently as haven bought any for a few years.

Zeke said:
This is also one of the reasons I don't wear my onesies often either. I like that they keep my diaper up, but don't like that I can't check the status of my diaper, or adjust myself if I need to.

Reactions: TigerDL and Zeke
When my diaper feels uncomfortable, then it is time to change.

Reactions: Tom29303
There are alternatives to crotch snap onesies. Haven’t tried but have seen versions where the snaps are up the front or diagonal as in a wrap around fastening.

Back