Onesie covering the whole diaper

yolandabelle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hi, I am in search of an onesie that covers the whole diaper as the one in the picture, not just a slim part of it (I am looking at you, LFB). Is there such article (cheaply) available?

Thanks

[source pic]
1709071765079.png

Tykables Snappies

Reactions: yolandabelle
yolandabelle said:
Hi, I am in search of an onesie that covers the whole diaper as the one in the picture, not just a slim part of it (I am looking at you, LFB). Is there such article (cheaply) available?

Thanks

[source pic]
View attachment 131194
Also that's a diaper cover in the picture

crinklechef said:
Also that's a diaper cover in the picture
In theory that is a skirted romper like
1709076701856.png
1709076821549-png.131208

I was looking for something like this but adult sized.

Attachments

• 1709076821549.png
    1709076821549.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 207
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I have one of those tykables rompers on the way. (See my status). It piqued my curiosity so im trying it. Rather expensive if you ask me but if its comfy and functional it will pay off.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Thanks you all for the links. Most of them as USA based which makes buying them from EU a bit more expensive but at least I know there is some hope out there

I have a tykables one that I got from nru, and that covers all of my nappy, as far down as the tops of my legs. its a very good fit, and keeps my nappy up nice n close, even when the nappy is wet.

yolandabelle said:
Thanks you all for the links. Most of them as USA based which makes buying them from EU a bit more expensive but at least I know there is some hope out there
Well my mommy often order clothing for me outside the USA . The options are much better especially Japan , China , and the UK country’s . Yes it cost a bit more for shipping but I’m very patent and it’s wayyyy worth the wait 🥰 Like you I don’t like onesies that are cut weird and won’t cover my diaper completely . Like they just cut a T Shirt and added snaps . Way to narrow in crotch and the back side really doesn't properly fit a thick or night weight diaper .

Last edited:
A properly made and properly sized onesie should cover your whole diaper. It will not cover more, for that you probably need a romper type thing or a skirted onesie. I don't know if the girl in your picture is wearing a skirted onesie or a romper tbh. As someone above said, the el-cheapo onesies that someone put snaps on a long T-Shirt are not made properly and will be ill-fitting.

Back