One piece swimsuits make great diaper covers

Unicorny said:
I have a whole collection of unicorn swimsuits to wear with my pull ups. I’m mostly anal incontinent so sometimes I get messy.
It’s a great way to support against the force of gravity. I bought a well proportioned used costume (Brit expression for swimwear) from eBay. The ‘used’ condition actually enhanced it for me as I’m a bit kinky that way.
It also helped to contain myself during periods of self-deprivation through being a cheap but robust locking device adjunct. The breast cups can add some extra fun too but I couldn’t get too excited about that. Very good pics @Unicorny I’m so happy to see it’s popular.

Can anyone assist me in how to pick the right size one-piece swimsuit. I never get it correct.

singletlover said:
Can anyone assist me in how to pick the right size one-piece swimsuit. I never get it correct.
You really should not sweat the waist stuff - the chest/bust/breast is one concerning factor
the other is the critical torso length (distance from shoulder to crotch).
Generally one piece suits are designed for the (short) torso women's body which therefore
will certainly snug up the crotch worn by the long torso male.
Suggested looking at one or two sizes bigger than expected to allow for this.
The extra sizing will therefore allow for any waist measurement problems.
Now as for the chest/bust/breast - men are more muscular (body mass) in the upper torso -
dainty thin straps and petite material structure just will not comfortably fit well.

Fitting feeling and looking good will be a matter of trial & error - - -
There is no uniform standard of measurement applicable for men wearing women's one piece.

singletlover said:
The ones you’ve picked up, was the suits too small or too big?
babylock1 gives good advice about the fit of the torso length.

Also, cheap suits usually have thin, stretchy fabric that are more forgiving in size and fit.
You can use them to narrow down the size that will fit you the best.

Back