Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Incontinent
I have a whole collection of unicorn swimsuits to wear with my pull ups. I’m mostly anal incontinent so sometimes I get messy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 90
  • Love
Reactions: Nappyboybob, mistykitty, Woncrinklz and 4 others
Having a narrow (think thong) crotch panel and a tight fitting one-piece suit is definitely asking for a messy outcome.
This even if worn over a diaper or pull-up.
Careful where you sit if no full coverage type panty is used as an outer cover.

Reactions: Woncrinklz and Seasonedcitizen
Unicorny said:
I have a whole collection of unicorn swimsuits to wear with my pull ups. I’m mostly anal incontinent so sometimes I get messy.
been wearing 1 pc bathing suits for years under diapers pantyose and pull ups. I like the idea of squirting pee all over your ass.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Angelapinks and amycd
I have a long torso so no fit comfortable even without a diaper.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Woncrinklz
That makes me wonder. Would a swim suit offer some protection? They are water proof. So it make keep pee and mess of the furniture somewhat.

(Outside the pool of course)

Personally I'd go with a tankini bottom for that. Because I wouldn't want the top decorative part of the swimsuit. Basically blaring through my tshirts.

Reactions: Angelapinks
I've always loved women's one-piece swimsuits. I've never tried it, but as I would think you could use one over a diaper and call it a onesie 😇

• Love
Reactions: Palle, Jorelaxed, Angelapinks and 1 other person
I'd try to cure the crotch-choke by making an incision there in the bathing suit...but I ruin a good portion of my play clothes with experiments that go a foul. :ROFLMAO: Although I was just thinking about this very subject earlier today, coincidentally, when watching a beach scene on my computer. The elastic or spandex effect is a good way to hold a diaper together, given the crotch is wider. True.

Unicorny said:
Ohh love that swimsuit, where'd ya get it

I’m also a big lover of women’s one-piece swimsuits and have a lot of them.
They’re also great for keeping up a heavy diaper, but not so great for changes.

Reactions: DroopyDrawers
stareegirl said:
That makes me wonder. Would a swim suit offer some protection? They are water proof. So it make keep pee and mess of the furniture somewhat.

(Outside the pool of course)

Personally I'd go with a tankini bottom for that. Because I wouldn't want the top decorative part of the swimsuit. Basically blaring through my tshirts.
I haven’t come across a waterproof swim suit in the meaning of water not passing through the fabric.
So I don’t think it will keep furniture safe.
Plastic pants are the only way for this, but I’m positive you can find a PVC swim suit if looking in the right place.

I don’t see the problem with a swim suit shining through your T-shirt, but using skin-toned (nude) or red will hide it well.

Reactions: Woncrinklz and Angelapinks
I am a firm believer in wearing a wrestling singlet. Easy to size for men, as I have never figured out women's one-piece swimwear. The lycra in the singlet will hold everything in place. Be advised that it all has to come off to change. I like it also that the singlet will not allow one to reach in and adjust ones self, so where ever it points it shoots. Easy clean up also.

Reactions: Kayleigh, CptKirk, BuffedBaby and 1 other person
singletlover said:
I am a firm believer in wearing a wrestling singlet. Easy to size for men, as I have never figured out women's one-piece swimwear. The lycra in the singlet will hold everything in place. Be advised that it all has to come off to change. I like it also that the singlet will not allow one to reach in and adjust ones self, so where ever it points it shoots. Easy clean up also.
Darn interesting idea, I never thought of it. Thanks.

Amazon has some singlets that would not hold up well during a wrestling match, but are cheap. Easy enough to try one. Now if I could get someone to "wrestle" me where we both are wearing full pee diapers under out singlets.

singletlover said:
I've been wearing wrestling singlets for years over my diaper, in my opinion it is the BEST cover for any
diaper. Keeps the diaper snug and helps prevent leaks. Yes, it makes changing difficult, but that's a small
price to pay. A good quality singlet is extremely durable as well. These have pretty much completely
replaced onesies at nighttime for me.

I though I was the only one. GREAT, company

Fireball44 said:
been wearing 1 pc bathing suits for years under diapers pantyose and pull ups. I like the idea of squirting pee all over your ass.
Me too with a racer back tight one piece swimsuit on. One of the best sissy items I own. Love them

Reactions: OnePiece
Stephlau2000 said:
Me too with a racer back tight one piece swimsuit on. One of the best sissy items I own. Love them
you like exspensieve pantyhose and overnight napkins on as i sit on the toilet to pee.

OnePiece said:
I haven’t come across a waterproof swim suit in the meaning of water not passing through the fabric.
So I don’t think it will keep furniture safe.
Plastic pants are the only way for this, but I’m positive you can find a PVC swim suit if looking in the right place.

I don’t see the problem with a swim suit shining through your T-shirt, but using skin-toned (nude) or red will hide it well.
love 1 pc bathing suits, love to tuck in them, and wear all day,somtimes under jeans oa wearing pantyhose under them.

Speedo makes some really nice, full coverage one piece swimsuits that have very generous coverage below and on top.

Last edited:
Back