• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

older baby

toddlerja

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi; I am an older adult baby when I can, but not 24/7. I sure would like to be 24/7 again but do to things beyond my control I just cannot be that at this time. :-(
I have been into diapers and wetting my pants sense about 6-7. I also was a bed wetter until my teens :)
I sure would like to have friends that understand, like minded, and such. Some one I could play adult baby with.

Reactions: Ibaby and YbboB
I'm a DL in my mid 40s and have been living a strange ABy life since 5 or 6 yo. I recently joined ADISC.org and it has been such a great experience just talking about things. Welcome and happy trails! 🆒

toddlerja said:
Hi; I am an older adult baby when I can, but not 24/7. I sure would like to be 24/7 again but do to things beyond my control I just cannot be that at this time. :-(
I have been into diapers and wetting my pants sense about 6-7. I also was a bed wetter until my teens :)
I sure would like to have friends that understand, like minded, and such. Some one I could play adult baby with.
You found the right place. I love this website

Yup! What they said!!

Yer gonna like it here!! Welcome! 💕😊

ybboB🍼👶

Hello Ja
Welcome to the group😺

toddlerja said:
I under stand your pretty much like me i thought some one was reading my thoughts lol

Thank all you babies I am glad to be so excepted

Back