Off The Grid Diaper Friendly Resort

Log892

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I am thinking about establishing an off the grid, no internet or public phones, serves high fiber and organic meals and is diaper friendly. There would be staff ready to diaper guests at anytime.

• Wow
Reactions: Chosen, trevor0160, Ilovewetdiapers4200 and 2 others
I'd consider how you'll handle the biohazard protection for your staff, and making a seriously strong NDA a mandatory condition of staying

Reactions: Chosen and skunk053
I would require staff to wash their hands before and after, have the staff wear disposable gloves while changing diapers. Also diapers would tied off in a plastic bag and taken out to a dumpster assigned for diapers. Furthermore, their would be a disposable protective cover on the changing surface that is changed out after each use. One of the main purposes of this resort is to promote natural and healthy diaper use among abdls.

Reactions: skunk053
l like the sound of that but hope will will have a good supply of air fresheners!

I would have an air purifier in each diaper changing area instead of using freshener due to allergies to air fresheners.

Another goal for diaper users at my resort is to have luxurious and relaxing diaper changes.

I would also have diapered cuddling after breakfast.

The legal end of this would be a nightmare ...
( The best we have right now is Tonkat up in Canada )

Then I won't have diaperd cuddling. However, I would have rooms where you can go in and lay on the changing table and a call button for a caregiver to come change your diaper.

KitsuneFox said:
The legal end of this would be a nightmare ...
( The best we have right now is Tonkat up in Canada )
where is tonkat?

I love the idea, as long as you can make the place run smoothly and you have enough customers to keep the doors open it sounds awesome. Sanitation would also be super important.

• Wow
Reactions: Chosen
The idea has been tried again and again over the years, starting in the late 1980s. The problem is that there are not enough ABs and DLs able - or willing - to pay for the experience.

ABs and DLs have always been a parsimonious bunch. If you're willing to do all this out of the goodness of your heart, then best of luck! I can just assure you there won't be sufficient numbers of customers to pay for the operation.

Last edited:
I suggest it be clothing optional. That would bring in more a more gender balanced atmosphere. The southern states near the Atlantic or Gulf coast would probably best. Alabama and Mississippi are probably too conservative. That leaves Florida, Louisiana, and Texas. They are good because of longer warm seasons, and attractions in the area.
-Texas is suggested of long dry season and abundant land, open skies and beautiful starry nights. There I suggest a Campground/Bongalo accommodations experience with trail hikes, day trips, and nightly cookouts. The only negatives are hot sunny summers, drinking water access, dust and, several species of harmful critters.
--Good climate control, Sunblock, Good boots and insect repellant take care of most.
--Daily raking of sand and landscaping/sanitation keep away most snakes, scorpions,.
--There are Municipal Sources and Well Points for water all over TX.
-Florida and Louisiana are great for their many attractions. And, other than almost daily rain and humidity weather much like TX. Land is costly in most coastal areas, but it is relatively affordable in Central Florida along I-75 and the Turnpike,
--Wooded and swampy areas are great for Nature trails and site seeing.
Same precautions should be used as TX with one additional. Be aware of Alligators.
Southwest California would be OK, But because of high taxes and food cost it's not in my top suggestions.

I'm totally for this👍

However as someone who both lives offgrid and works at luxurious off grid resorts I feel this may be a very difficult venture to make profitable. Operating a resort off grid is extremely expensive when you consider the infrastructure and cost of bringing supplies in and out as well as clients. The resort I subcontract at ranges from $1,800 to $20,000 a night. Even at this extreme rate they at best break even if not have a deficit each fiscal year.

That being said, if you build such a place, I would definitely come😁

I’d rather have a campground that was cool with us Abdl’s

sbmccue said:
The idea has been tried again and again over the years, starting in the late 1980s. The problem is that there are not enough ABs and DLs able - or willing - to pay for the experience.

ABs and DLs have always been a parsimonious bunch. If you're willing to do all this out of the goodness of your heart, then best of luck! I can just assure you there won't be sufficient numbers of customers to pay for the operation.
Well that sent me to my Merriam Webster's

I'm think more an Airbnb format with a whole house thats geared to abdl with like premium furniture, outfits in many sizes and styles ..etc.. would be incredibly cool. I'd pay out the nose to bring my baby to something like that.

• Thinking
This has already been done. It's just not obvious to the public, as has been pointed out, and as one can imagine, the operation is kept very private and confidential. One that I know of that reaches as high as the federal government. However, you can have this experience if you know where to look, and know the right people...

Back